"Recover"

The next few months went by and I could say I was feeling better. For the first time in a while, I could say that I was okay. Not completely, but it's a start. I got out of my bed and began getting ready for my first day at the Swellview junior high... or I guess my second first day? They are pretty convincing, with the whole I lost my memory thing, but I'm still not fully convinced. Some things just don't add up. Anyways, I got ready and went downstairs.

"Morning," They both said cheerfully.

I nodded my head at them and went over to the fridge. I grabbed my apple and began walking out of the kitchen. I grabbed my bag and I left without saying a word. If what Henry and his friends are saying are true, then who in the world are Lily and James really. I shook those type of thoughts out of my head and began walking with my mind blank.

"Hey!" I heard from the left of me.

Henry's cheerful face looked down at me as I looked up. I nodded at him and he smiled happily at me. I forgot we were neighbors.

"So uh.. can you come to Junk-N-Stuff after school?" Henry said adjusting his bag.

"Sure," I said softly taking a bit of my apple.

He nodded and looked down at his feet. I could feel him up to something. Just then, he took the apple out of my hand and took a bite. I looked up at him jokingly mad. I raised my eyebrow at him. He imitated my eyebrow raise and placed his hand on his hip. I slightly chuckled.

"Ahhh, I'm getting thereee," he said nudging me.

I rolled my eyes and let him keep the apple.

"So... if what you are saying is true... about me and the whole Firebolt thing-"

"Dude, you literally saw with your own eyes that you could do telekinesis. What more proof do you need?" Henry said taking a bite of my apple.

"Okay, most of the story you are saying sounds true, it's just some things aren't adding up," I said.

Before Henry could reply, we got to the school. Charlotte and Jasper were by the lockers. Jasper was showing Charlotte... buckets?

"Y/n! Y/n! You have to see my new mini bucket! Come on!" Jasper said running up to me.

"Dude...she probably doesn't want to see a bucket," Henry said.

Before I could reply the bell rang. We got to our classes and learned. A few teachers recognized me, which was pretty awkward but I just smiled and nodded. After 7th period, I walked out with Henry and Charlotte.

"Hey, so you wanna go over to my house to drop off your things and then we can head to Junk-N-Stuff?" Henry asked as we began walking out of the school.

"Sure, but where's Jasper?" I asked.

"Here!" He said running up to us.

"Where were yo-"

"Gym. The opposite basketball team kept throwing-"

"Wait, basketball? They have basketball here?!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, why?" Henry said.

"Basketball has to be my favorite sport. I've learned amazing strategies, therefore I would say I'm not too bad myself," I said walking down the stairs of the school.

"Really? You never told us that before when we first met you," Charlotte said as we got to the sidewalk.

"Hmm..." I said.