"Phone Sickness"

*Y/n POV*

       After the call with Charlotte, Henry and I discussed other things and terms about me coming back. I'm still not sure. I love the guys, but I need to stand my ground. As I got into the house with Henry, we shared our good nights and went to bed. However, when I woke up the next morning my phone was gone. I was confused because I couldn't find it as the days went on and on. In fact, a week passed and I still hadn't found my phone. But, I should know soon enough. My mother, before she died, put some sort of substance on my phone that if my phone were to get stolen, the person who stole my phone would get very sick. If I get the phone back, the person who stole it will recover within a few days. I have no idea why she would put that onto my phone, but in this case it should be handy. I've been watching out recently if anyone around has been sick, but no one yet. This morning, I woke up and headed to Henry's room.

"Hey Hen- woah are you okay?" I asked walking into his room still in pajamas.

"Hey y/n," Jasper smiled.

I smiled and waved back at Jasper. Henry looked dreadful. He had something up his nose too. What do guys do these days?

"Okay, let's check that temperature," Jasper said walking over to Henry.

"Tempa-"

Mid word I seen Jasper take the supposed "thermometer" out of Henry's nose.

"Well?" Henry asked as Jasper looked at the nasal thermometer.

I walked over to Jasper and stood next to Henry's bed. Jasper looked down at the nasal thermometer confused.

"Hmm... I think it needs to go again," Jasper said.

"What?!" Henry said.

"Well I've never used a nasal thermometer before," Jasper defensed.

"Well maybe you should learn how to use one before you stick it up your friends nose!" Henry snapped back putting his hand under the cover.

Jasper went to go put the thermometer up Henry's nose but I instantly stopped him.

"How about I try something," I suggested.

They both looked at me confused. I sat down on Henry's bed and faced the wall. I held out my hands. I closed my eyes and thought about a thermometer in my hands. Within minutes, I could feel a thermometer figure forming in my hand. Once I felt a full thermometer I opened my eyes and a thermometer was now in my hands. I turned around to face Henry as they both looked at me with shock.

"Woah" both of them said.

I smiled shaking my head playfully.

"Open," I told Henry as I grabbed the thermometer with the tips of my fingers.

He opened his mouth and I leaned over to Henry. I put the thermometer under his tongue. I could feel both Henry's and Jaspers eyes on me as I leaned away from Henry.

"Okay just wait until it beeps," I said getting up from the bed.

"Or that could work too," Jasper said walking to a stand filled with different fruits, vegetables, and even a blender.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking over to Jasper.

"Making a cure for Henry's sickness," Jasper said.

Sickness? Hmm...

"And uhh... you're going to make Henry drink that?" I asked.

"Drink it? Why would he drink it? I'm gonna use it to bathe him," Jasper said walking over to Henry with a tube full of different items I probably don't wanna know.