"Let Me Do This"

"I..I love you too" Ray stutters.

   It was time to tell him. To really call him dad. He deserves it. I judged him for his past. Again and again. I promised myself I wouldn't judge people but I did it to him since he came in contact with me. He's proven that he has changed. It's time to put the past behind me.

    I walk out of Junk-N-Stuff smiling. As I am walking, my phone begins to ring. I answer the call and put the phone to my ear.

   "Hello?"

    "Hey, where are you?" Henry questions.

   "Sorry I went to Junk-N-Stuff to talk to my dad. Why? What's up?"

   "Oh nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to go get ice cream or something?"

    "Sure, why not. I'm right by the place so if you wanna meet me there then we can do that," I smiled.

   "Sounds great. See you in 3,"

    As the call ends I flutter with excitement. Joy overtakes my body. I walk over to the ice cream shop. When I open the door, I find Henry's smile from across the room already having my ice cream on the other side of him.

"Gentleman much," I said sitting across from him.

He nods smiling. Something in his eyes though... I could tell he was nervous.

"So school's still going okay right? You're not missing too many grades and still have good grades?" I ask.

"I have it all under control. Everything's good," He smiled.

"Okay... then what's this about?" I ask.

He looked at me confused.

"What? I can't do something nice for my girlfriend?" He asked.

I laugh.

"No that's not what I'm saying. What I am asking though is if there's anything you need to talk about in particular?" I ask.

"Babe, everything is fine," He smiled.

Good good. So then it must have been just me then. Just then his watch beeps, as does mine. We both nod and head down to Junk-N-Stuff and into the man-cave. Ray wants Henry and himself to go fight the time jerker.

"Are you sure? Because I've-"

"Nonsense. You've done a lot these past couple of months. Take a rest and just do normal work," Ray smiles.

I nod. They set off into the tubs. Charlotte, Piper, and I begin on some of the paperwork Ray wants done while Jasper sleeps and Schwoz works on the machine that can destroy Rays powers... call us the smartest team of all time.

***

"Hey, you're still set on coming with me to dystopia rightt?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, I've made enough money these past couple years and saved up. I could literally take a whole other group of people with me," I laugh.

Charlotte laughs as well.

"So Piper, I never heard back if you got enough credits for graduation?" I ask.

"Oh yeah! Thanks to you and my trouble making skills leading me into summer school, I did get enough credits. So it looks like I will be joining the seniors," Piper smiles.

Charlotte and I are super happy for her and congratulate her.

"Yes! Now we all can graduate together!" I said happily.