"Secrets Revealed"

"Tell me what?" I asked.

Hermione and Harry both looked at Ron fiercely. I gazed at them all confused.

"We don't really go to boarding school. We go to a school called Hogwarts. We're wizards," Ron said.

I began to laugh nervously. What were they saying?

"I'm telling the truth y/n," Ron said looking at me with a straight face.

I looked over at Hermione and Harry and they both nodded. I wanted to scream. They never told me this? Not even Harry?

"You're saying, you all are wizards. What about Lily and James?" I said.

They nodded. Oh my lanta. Everyone has been talking about this behind my back?! Not mentioning me into any conversation? But.. how?

"We'll talk about that later. Have you seen Firebolt, Kid Danger, and Captain Man?! They are legends!" Hermione said pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"Wait how did you-"

"They are popular over at.. Hogwarts too you know. The thing different here is that Harry and his family are famous. They took on Voldemort. Together, and Voldemort vanished. When Voldemort disarmed them all, they all stood together. Once Voldemort trying planting the death curse, it repealed off of Harry. No one knows how, but 9 month old Harry saved his parents and himself that night," Hermione explained.

Oh my. That makes so much sense. That's why Harry's got the scar. But why did Harry never tell me.

"They are even on the daily prophet!" Ron said excitedly unzipping his bag.

He pulled out a newspaper, and the pictures began to move. He handed me the paper. The night of the first time I became Firebolt. Captain Man had his left arm around Henry as Kid Danger and his right around me as Firebolt. It was like a boomerang photo on Twitflash. The photos were black and white as well. I was amazed. What else is there I don't know about? First it's Henry as Kid Danger, now it's My best friends as Wizards. I looked up from the paper, to see Hermione and Ron's smile beaming with light but Harry's filled with sadness. Seeing Harry sad made me feel sad. I should be upset with him, in fact he was the one I grew up with. I needed to do something. I decided the first thing that came to mind.

"Well...then I guess it's time for me to tell you guys," I said handing Ron the paper.

They looked at me confused. I'm actually doing this.. okay.

"Promise me you won't tell Lily or James?" I asked.

They nodded. I looked over to the stairs, gesturing us to go to my room. We all got up from where we were sitting and headed upstairs. We walked down the hallway and entered my room. I closed my door. I turned back to all of them.

"Please don't think of me differently," I said.

They nodded confused and concerned. I waved my hand over my body and my maroon costume was now on. Their eyes widened as their jaws dropped.

"HOLY CRICKET!" Hermione practically yelled.

I put my hand over her mouth. I listened for footsteps. Lily and James must not have heard. Thank goodness. I released my hand away from her mouth and walked back slowly.

"You- you're-"

"Firebolt. Yes," I whispered.

   "Bloody h*ll. Fred and George are going to scream when I tell them I know Firebolt," Ron said heading to the door.