Fluttering Feather

Start from the beginning

"And what makes you sure?" He asks as we look at each other dead in the eyes. 

"Because that'd be going against what Eren and Ymir want," I say as the three of his soldiers point their guns at me.  

*SLICE* 

As I reveal my hands from my back, I make a swift move to run my thumb against the sharp groove of my ring last second as I watched Floch's eyes widen. The last thing I was was Floch retreating the roof with the three soldiers before the stinging hot muscle of my Titans locked onto my eyes, burning them almost making it unbearable to stand.  

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"Kill her!! I don't care if it's against Mister Yeager's rule! Kill her!!" I hear Floch shout as I jump down from the building, avoiding the Azumabito mechanics. 

*ZIP* *SPLAT* 

The steam of two Yeagerist with ODM gear rested on my shoulders. I turn my head to the one on my left, breaking the hardened rings that forced the side of my mouth shut, chomping down into his torso, crushing the bones, separating the leg tendons with my claw-like teeth, bursting blood vessels, until he stopped screaming and breathing.  

"You bitch!!" The other soldier shouted from my right as I point in his direction, skewering him with my finger as I let the man in my mouth fall out of my mouth. 

"Now!!! Go!!!" I hear Magath shout as I felt the vibration of mini feet running from the building right next to the one I hoped from. 

'Man...Human does not taste good at all, if I were a Titan I'd just forget about it...' 

*BOOM* *BOOM* 

"Die!!! Collaborator scum!!!" Floch shouted followed by multiple gunfires as I walk over to Floch and the three Yeagerists. 

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* 

"Argh!!!" The Azumabito mechanics shout as slam my hand onto the building, feeling the walls crumble from underneath me. 

"Reiner!!!" Magath shouted as I heard the three men scurry around, separated, making it a bit harder for me to navigate. 

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* 

"Watch it, (y/n)!" Reiner shouted as I hopped up, letting Reiner slide underneath me, protecting the Azumabito mechanics from flying bullets. 

*TINK* *TINK* *TINK*  *KA-BOOM* 

"Gah!" Reiner grunted as I gathered the rocks from the roof. 

*BOOM* 

"Run!!!" Magath shouted after a gunshot as I threw the rocks in a sideways motion, flinging them through the air in hopes of at least taking two out of three out.  

*TINK* *TINK*  *TINK* *TINK*

My eyes widened as a slight pinching came from the sides of my jaw and the nape of my neck. 

"Kinda hard to know where everyone is when you're blind!!!" Floch shouts as latched onto my face. 

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* 

The sharp pointed ends of the thunderspear heated up deep inside my nape that was lodged above my shoulders and the other two were in the socket of my jaw. The Yeagerists all pulled the string way from the thunderspear at once, exploding both my nape and jaw. I wobbled to the left and right, and over Reiner. But, before I fell over, I gripped the building and sliced the three men in half.