Livestream

(I feel safer...If they are gender bent and if anyone knows me in real life....You never saw this- And don't tell my parents- I'm looking at you JADON L-)

Brook looked both ways and he checked the comments on both his videos posted that day.He had his suspicions about Sam and wondered if anyone commented on that.Sure enough girls were saying how handsome and cute he was.And boys saying he was gay and had feelings for Yaz or Sam. "Hey whatcha you doin'?"Daria said.Brook jumped and quickly hid his phone. "Nothing.Nothing!"Brook said,Nervously. "Really?Or are you looking at thirteen plus things?"Daria said,Using sarcasm. "No I am not looking at that kind of stuff Daria and don't tell anyone we were out here during past curfew."Brook said. "Why would I tell...I don't wanna get sent home."Daria said,Sitting down next to him.Brook rolled his eyes and put on his headphones to listen to a song.

Daria recognized the song and rolled her eyes. "Of course a white boy would listen to another white girl song."(Ok don't call me a hater or racist but Daria did it as a mean playful tease-)Brook furrowed his eyebrows. "Shut up...You are a twelve year old girl that doesn't know what a boy is or anything that is in the real world.Jurassic world isn't a place full of happy dinosaurs!It is a dangerous place for a bunch of minors!"Brook whisper-yelled.Daria stood up and stomped on his foot.Brook felt pain and he groaned in pain. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"He whisper-yelled. "Your attitude is the only thing wrong here."Daria said. "How did we turn from friends to enemies in like an hour?!"He whisper-asked to Daria. "I don't know but what ever you say I won't do..."Daria huffed.

Brook suddenly felt the urge to scar her for life.He pulled her hair.She cried and he frowned when he realized how much he hurt her.Daria cried silently in his arms and Brook blushed a bit.Brook pinned her down and took off her pajama shorts then he took off his sweat pants.Daria sorta pushed him away and just shook her head.Brook understood and he just touched her while kissing her.Daria moaned into the kiss and he stopped.(THESE ARE MINORS SO THEY WILL NOT DO THAT SADLY-NOT UNTIL 18-)Daria kissed Brook and hugged him. "Well that was a bit fun and stupid."Brook chuckled.Daria laughed and she just waved goodbye then went to sleep.

Brook picked up his phone and saw it was live when he hid it.He realized all his fans watching just saw him touching and kissing a girl and fighting her.He saw the live stream comments and one of them said. "You have a girlfriend?!Ew!"Brook stoked the stream and he just shook his head then saw Davi at the door way. "What happened to don't sneak out at night anymore?"She asked.Brook chuckled and he went to bed.

(Goodbye and once again anyone who knows about my acct and knows me in real life don't tell anybody and you never saw this-)

(A/N I learned four words today!But not really for a story like this where I keep things a bit clean-)