Your gift Handsomesquid :>

(Squid is your name and so is handsome so-)

Happy Birthday Handsomesquid11 !

Ben fed the dolphins and he called them Diana,Dylan,Danny and Daniel.Not exactly common dolphin names but he liked to be specific.Ben moved onto the sharks which he was scared of and tried to feed them without showing fear.The sharks would defend him at any cost.Sometimes they would bang on the glass to warn him about someone coming up behind him.Ben called them Sea,Sally,Sam and Sandy.Ben threw in the pig meat and Sea and Sally destroyed it.Ben threw in another pig meat for Sam and Sandy to devour it as well.Ben shook and shuddered in fear then he saw Kenji walk up to the platform where Ben was standing to feed them. "Hey Kenji!So what are you doing here?"Ben asked. "Well I just wanted to see the sharks you know.Anyways isn't your last stop to make sure the squids are healthy?"Kenji asked,Responding.

Ben stopped cold and ran down to the squids tank and Kenji ran behind him.When Ben got there he panted out of breath,And Kenji caught up to him 30 seconds later.They were both out of breath and Ben looked at the two squids.One was a she and the other was a he. "Hi,Shelia and Sander."Ben said,Waving at the squids.(I made a Dino noise and my dog looked at me like what the heck-)Kenji smiled on how Ben was so kind with all the animals in the aquarium. "Ben,How do you do it?"Kenji said,Meaning to think. "Do what,Kenji?"Ben asked,Smiling kindly as he made sure that the girl squid could shoot ink good. "Oh!I said nothing,Ben!Don't worry I said nothing!"Kenji stuttered out.Ben shrugged and put his hand against the glass.

The squid put his tentacle against the glass like Ben did.Ben smiled and he gave the squid a treat(I'm not sure if they eat or not or what they eat-) "He learns fast."Kenji said. "Mhm."Ben nodded.Kenji started to move closer to Ben and he grabbed Bens' waist a little.Ben blushed a little and he hugged Kenji.The squid went away and so did the female.Ben closed his eyes tightly and Kenji was hugging him while blushing and smiling. "Ben,Wanna go to a club later?"Kenji asked. "Sure!Might as well get drunk or something.You only live once as yourself so!"Ben responded,Jokingly. "Great see ya tonight,Benny!"Kenji said. "See you tonight to,Kenj!"Ben said walking out of the aquarium.

(Long story short they both got drunk and made out in Kenjis car.Very weird place to do that but eh it's 2021!So we do what we want.Ok technically the police are the law and you have to be 18 to make your own rules-)

(A/N SORRY IF IT IS TO SHORT OR LATE Handsomesquid11 !)