"Pansphobia...An I can-'t bre-breath......"

(If you make a joke about this and saying how it is a phobia of Pansexual people-)

Ben had been diagnosed with Pansphobia the day before Camp Cretaceous.He didn't know how to explain it to his counselors but Ms. Roxie said she got the letter from his mom.And Mr. Dave said that he would fit in just fine no matter what.And he started to think Dave was right.He only had a few more,2-3 hours to do what he wanted before bedtime and lights out.So he decided to unpack and get out something.He went ahead and drank it he felt so much better.

But then he got out something else.An inhaler and he got some children's books.He knew those were for very little kids but his doctor said that he needed to take medication and that meant to read things that were 'clean'.He began to read his picture book and Kenji saw what Ben was doing.He smirked and jumped on him taking his book and inhaler.Ben gasped and his brows bended to an angry shape. "GIVE IT BACK YOU JERK!"Ben yelled at Kenji.

Roxie and Dave weren't there to witness this which left Ben vulnerable.Very vulnerable.Extremely vulnerable. "Nah.What kind of teenager even reads this anymore it's garbage.Ben grew angry and ran towards Kenji.Kenji dodged him and he ran around a few laps with Ben following.On the 4th lap Ben gasped and he collapsed to the floor.Kenji was confused on why Ben had stopped he then proceeded to get down on the ground to talk to Ben.

"Ok explain why you read this and what is going on?"Kenji asked Ben.Ben gasped for air but mustered up to say "N-No........It's..............Pansphobia...and I can-'t bre-breath......".Kenji realized what was wrong and put the inhaler to Ben's mouth and let Ben breath in and out.Kenji felt like they were doing something more awkward like feeding each other.But he knew if Dave and Roxie found out about this he would get sent home and he wanted to make friends before he went 'home'.

Once Ben finished he smiled at Kenji and leaned in,Then whispered something that made Kenji knew his sexuality right away. "I wanna cuddle you."Ben whispered.Kenji felt his face warm up and he blushed. "Fine.........."Kenji said.They went to the bed Kenji claimed and went on Kenjis' bunk.Ben smiled at Kenji snuggled him.Kenji smiled a bit too and thought 'Is this what loving someone feels like?And what it means to feel loved?Geez I wonder what my dad would think.Probably something crappy.'.

-Day three night-

Ben and Kenji had not been being all cool with each other ever since Kenji crashed their gyrosphere.And Ben wasn't all sunshine and rainbows either.Ben had been ignoring Kenji for the rest of the night.And Kenji found that annoying.Kenji had no idea why but he wanted Ben to hug him and kiss him.Ben wanted Kenjis' attention too but he had no idea how to get Kenjis' attention rather then to actually approach him.So he wrote notes and told Sammy to hand it to Kenji.

BIG mistake.Sammy read and fangirled when she saw the reason why Ben wanted to talk to Kenji(Set it all free just came on so now I might have violent thoughts here-)Sammy went ahead and handed Kenji the note and smirked.Kenji read it and he had visions of him shooting someone and Ben hugging him crying.He then saw Ben splattered with blood and he smiled.Kenji went out of his visions then he zoned back in thanks to Sammy.

Kenji wrote a note and it went like that for the rest of the night.At lights out Ben got up and climbed to Kenjis' bunk then carefully slid under Kenjis' arm without Kenji waking up.He put on the blanket.And Ben looked at Kenjis' lips.He didn't know what he was thinking but he pressed against them softly as to not wake Kenji up.Did it count as Kenjis first kiss even though only one person was the one who kissed?And Kenji was asleep?Ben didn't know but he was glad Kenji didn't wake up to that or to him snuggling against him.

Kenji woke up in the morning and he blushed when he saw Ben fast asleep under his arm.Kenji gulped and shook him gently.Ben yawned and carelessly got out of Kenjis' bunk.He proceeded to the bathroom and combed his hair which had somehow not gotten that messy during night.Then he put on his regular outfit.And went to the common room to go ahead and see if Dave and Roxie were there.Sure enough they were and introduced Ben with some breakfast.Ben passed and drank his carob juice and bars.

Ben blushed thinking about him and Kenji as a couple and he wanted to be a couple with Kenji.Not because of his money but how he made Ben feel normal and make him braver around him.Ben blushed and he just daydreamed of Kenji.He started drawing Kenji and heard Kenji,Yaz and Sammys' voice and he quickly hid that in his fannypack.He got another one and started drawing a chess board and him and Bumpy as to not draw any unwanted attention to him.

(OK SORRY IT GOT OFF TOPIC REALLY FAST BUT I AM LISTENING TO A SONG THAT ISN'T REALLY THAT GOOD BEAT TO ME ANYMORE AND ANY SONG THAT JUST DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOOD BEAT TO ME JUST GETS ME DISTRACTED.ALSO I HAVE TO GO TO BED IN A FEW MINS SO I AM DOING THIS FASTER THEN BEN WHEN HE HEARD THE COMPIES AND COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND-)

((A/N Daily meme for ya'll this was something that happened to me and it is made by me :>))