Christmas special!

(I lied about it being on hold I have a lot of ideas-)

Kenji walked through the mall in search of something for his crush,Ben.He wanted something to make Ben love him back.And he wanted the perfect gift for him.And he asked all of the others what they were getting for him.Darius said he was getting him a Ugly sweater for their picture.Brooklynn said she got him a book of health.Yaz said she got him carob chocolate bars.And Sammy said she got him carob juice boxes.He had been beaten to anything that Ben liked.He sat down on bench and thought for a moment. 'Ben will never love me...Nor like me...'he hid his sobs.He didn't wanna embarrass himself in front of strangers.He heard someone sit next to him,And saw Ben.He blushed on how the boy had grabbed his hand.

"Christmas Eve present trouble?"he asked. "Yeah.How'd ya know?"Kenji asked.

Ben blushed as he looked up.Kenji looked up as well and turned red.Brooklynn and Darius held a mistletoe sturdy and Sammy was recording.Yaz was posing as a standby and smirked.Ben blushed.Kenji grew more and more nervous.Then he heard something that introduced him to his new boyfriend.

"Screw it."

They kissed.

(Thanks to @icanchoosemyownlife for suggesting to do rps.So the next chapter will be an rp!Now shout out for you as well XD)

P.S. Sorry this short.

P.P.S.My family is way too late for present opening XD