Valentines is almost here!

(Since valentines is almost here and Brooklynn wears pink which is the second most popular color during February and Valentine's Day.So I decided she and Darius would give each other valentines :).Also for Valentine's Day I have a surprise for all ya'll :>.Can't say it it is a surprise!I just want to celebrate every holiday with my fans.I wouldn't be here with out you guys 🥺☺️)

Brooklynn gave Sammy a invitation to her Valentine's Day party. "So Brooklynn,You gonna invite the most hottest guy in school to your party?"Kenji asked,Stroking his hair.Brooklynn held back a chuckle and she handed him an invitation. "If you think you can fool me into being your date,Your wrong!I'm way more smarter then that!"Brooklynn,Swinged her hips.Kenji rolled his eyes and stored the note neatly in his pocket.

Kenji walked away and checked his Instagram.Brooklynn smiled and handed Yasmina an invitation as well. "Time to start your adventure to being an extrovert!"Brooklynn thumb ups at Yaz. "Haha.Thanks for the invite though.Who will be there?"Yaz asked. "Sammy,Ben,Kenji,The whole school."Brooklynn explained. "What about Darius?"Yaz asked,Suspiciously.Brooklynn stopped cold.That's who she forgot!Darius!

"Bye Yaz!"Brooklynn yelled rushing over to the Dino lovers club.Brooklynn knocked on the door.And Darius opened it up.Brooklynn handed him the party invitation out of breath.Darius smiled.And hugged Brooklynn,Brooklynn hugged back. "Brooklynn thank you.But your the cutest girl at school.Why would you invite me?"Darius asked.Brooklynn blushed at the cute part. "I wanted to.And I almost forgot.But anyways.Remember it is a Valentine's Day party so wear either Red or pink!"Brooklynn said,Seriously.Darius laughed and they walked to class together.

(So,Pretty short but not really that experienced with straight ships if ya know what I mean :>.Hope the person who suggested it liked it though!)