chapter eight

sarada's pov

i heard my phone ding and i immediately see a text from bolt. 

bolt 

hey. im sorry. 

sarada

what do u mean?

message cannot be sent. this user has blocked you.

hello????

message cannot be sent. this user has blocked you.

i throw my phone on my nightstand loudly, waking inojin and cho-cho up. 

"what was that for? i was having a great dream." inojin mutters. cho-cho hits him. "she's obviously mad about something! are you dumb?" she asks. i glare at my phone like its a criminal.

"ookayy. what did the phone do?" inojin asks, trying to light up the mood. i huff, and he glances at me. "promise you won't get too mad?" i ask, weakly smiling at him. 

"no promises. older brother instincts go without thinking." he says, fake smiling. his eyes were practically telling me to tell him. cho-cho hits him again. "oh my freaking gosh inojin! let the girl talk." 

i hand him my phone, and he gasps. he then shows it to cho-cho, who was about to kill someone. if it wasn't for the position i was, i would've laughed.

"oh, when i said i was going to kill this kid, i meant it. shikadai isn't awake to hold me back now, is he?" cho-cho says loudly, running out of the dorm. inojin follows her. 

i sigh. mitsuki gets up and consoles me. 

"don't worry. you guys will figure it out. you always do." he says, showing me a smile filled with sympathy. 

will we? 

boruto's pov

i hear screaming in my dorm, so i got out of my bed. there was a really mad inojin, and even more mad cho-cho. 

would i go to heaven or hell? i always wondered that.

"WHAT. IS. YOUR. PROBLEM!?" cho-cho screams. "SHE LITERALLY JUST GOT BEAT UP BY SUMIRE, YOU PICKED SUMIRE OVER HER, AND THEN YOU BLOCK HER!? ARE YOU STUPID!?" she continues. 

"i was doing it for the better.." i mutter. cho-cho and inojin both look at me, then at each other. she continues screaming. "OH MY GOSH, HOW IS IT BETTER? MAKING HER SUFFER EVEN MORE? IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER THAN SAY SO!" 

inojin glares at me. i look at both of them. 

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF! OR IS SHE NOT WORTH IT? IF SHE'S NOT, THEN FORGET OUR FRIENDSHIP." she yells. i honestly don't know what to say. even i don't know why i did it. 

"i just wanted everyone to leave me alone about sumire." i say softly. her face drops, and before i know it, theres complete silence in the room. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" she yells. inojin puts his hand over her mouth. "if you wanted us to leave you alone about sumire, take it up to us. not sarada." inojin says calmly.