Godzilla and Kong Vs Mechagodzilla

back in the Headquarters, things were not going well

Bernie; i thought you said you were a hacker!

Billy: i said i took an HTML course at Summer camp!

Bernie: HTML??

Billy: yes!

Bernie: was it a 90s camp??

Then, suddenly,

PA: Security Lock

Bernie: Oh

Billy: shit!

Michael: No!

Alex: Ugh!! I'll handle this! *raises his pipe and went to attack the computer* AAAHHH!!!

Tracy: Alex--

Then, he got electrocuted again. He falls to the ground with his eyes all spiral

Ren: *enters* i'll handle this! but it may take time!

Madison: Ren Serizawa?

Bernie: Ren Serizawa?

The Party: Ren Serizawa?

Alex: *tipsy* Hoodu what?

Ren: *sits down at the computer* we can just hope Gojira can last long enough for me to hack into the satellite connected to the Mecha and rig it to self destruct!

Madison: I hope so because Godzilla's losing

Mechagodzilla: *drags Godzilla through the ground* How do you like that, huh!?

Godzilla: ugh!! You're too strong!!

Mechagodzilla: because as you see, i am superior, i am the Apex Titan. *grabs him by the mouth*

Godzilla: *choking in pain as his jaw was being pried open*

Mechagodzilla: and i intend to complete my objective: the destruction of any and all Titans *charges photon scream ready to fire it down Godzilla's throat*

Then Kong out of nowhere jumped on Mechagodzilla's head pulling it upwards making him fire his photon scream upwards into the air without hitting Godzilla

Godzilla: *looks in shock* Kong??

Mechagodzilla smacks Kong down with his tail

Kong: ugh! *Crashes into the ground*

Mechagodzilla: prepare to be-- *about to punch but his left arm is grabbed by Godzilla and his right arm is then grabbed by Kong*

Civillian: look! Godzilla and Kong are fighting together!!

Both kings slam Mechagodzilla down into a building

Godzilla and Kong: *pull Mechagodzilla upwards*

Mechagodzilla: *kicked in the head by Kong* impossible, missiles fire *shoots rockets at Godzilla, tosses Kong down and plasma punches Godzilla*

Kong: *grunts* damn, this guys tough! *sees the axe from a distance* Oh hohoho! This party just got started!

Mechagodzilla: *uppercuts Godzilla* Humanity, will never fall to Titan invasion *He pins Godzilla to the building and knee kicks him to the stomach about to use his drill tail* 

Kong: hey, scraphead! *swings axe at his tail and then arms and neck*

Mechagodzilla: *gets slashed by Kong's axe*

Kong: *swings in syllables* You. Won't. Take. Us. Down! *about to raise axe but is hit by Mechagodzilla's tail* ugh!!

Mechagodzilla: Stay down! *going to stab Kong's face with his tail*