Why don't don't you admit that you have started loving Bela?

Raghbir was stunned:Maa!

Sumitra:You feel that you are betraying Pragati.Right?But remember..even Pragati wanted you to move on.She even told you that you should marry her look alike if she leaves this earth.She even joked that she will find a look alike for you from heaven.In a way it's Pragati who made Bela look like her.Maybe she wanted you to marry Bela.That's why she asked you to take her responsibility.

Raghbir looked at Sumitra in disbelief.

Sumitra:Yes Beta.Don't be guilty.Pragati too wanted this.

Raghbir became emotional.

Raghbir:Maa,but Bela...what if she loves Bajaj?

Sumitra:No.She does not love Bajaj.Actually I did not tell you.Bajaj has already come and Bela refused to marry him.

Raghbir was stunned:What?

Sumitra:Yes.Bela refused to marry him.It's sure that she rejected his proposal because of her love for you.

Raghbir was stunned.

Raghbir:What are you saying Maa?

Sumitra:I have felt that Bela too loves you.

Suddenly Bajaj came from behind.

Bajaj:Sumitra aunty is right.Bela loves you.

Raghbir was shocked to see Bajaj talking like this.

Bajaj:Don't be shocked Raghbir.I always knew that you and Bela have feelings for each other.But I pretended to accept your proposal for Bela to make you both realize your feelings for each other.

Raghbir was surprised.

Bajaj:I have my love with me.My Menaka.She is my love.

Bajaj called out her name:Menaka!

Menaka came inside with a smile.Bajaj held her closer closer.

Bajaj:My Menaka...

Raghbir and Sumitra smiled

Bela was crying in her room.

Bela:How can I love my own best friend's husband who is my best friend also?I should not let this happen.I have to leave.If Raghbir comes to know this he will hate me.I cannot bear his hatred.

Suddenly she heard Raghbir's voice:Raghbir won't hate you.Because he loves you a lot.

Bela turned back and got shocked to see Raghbir.

Bela:Raghbir!What did you say?