Episode 10. Friends of the past and little corruption.

Start from the beginning

Noah notices Ethan, Asher and Elis.

Noah: Guys?

Ethan,Asher,Elis: Noah?

Teacher: Friends of yours?

Noah: Hell yeah they are.

Teacher: No cursing!

Noah: Not a student. So I can curse all I want. Fuck, titties, ass, shit, HO! ASS BLASTING BITCHELOID-

*smack*

Noah: Ow! Why?!

Talulah: Try to be less you for 5 minutes.

Noah: Your asking for the impossible.

Teacher: And you are the one that keep us save? I can't believe that.

Noah: Thanks.

Teacher: Not a compliment.

Noah: I'll take it as a compliment.

Teacher: *sighs* anyhow. These two are the strongest Pilot. They're here to talk about the Jaeger Program. You may start.

Noah: Wanna go first Talulah?

Talulah: I suppose. *clears throat* Good evening students. I am Ranger Talulah Shigaraki. I am from the Reunion Shatterdome. My Jaeger is Apex. The equal to Obsidian Fury. Now you may ask. Why did a Reunion Ranger came here from so far away? Simple. We Reunion are trying to merge every Shatterdome across the Planet. To once more created peace, as it was in the past.

Student: But each Shatterdome is strong on it's own. They have their own Jaegers.

Talulah: I'm aware of that. But keep in mind. United we are stronger. We Reunion believe in team work. To fight together. Which is why we created this. Ranger Noah. If you would be so kind please.

Noah: You got it.

Noah use his digital wrist screen to created an giant hologram of a Xillius.

Talulah: Now I believe some of you have seen this type of Jaeger. Can any of you tell me what so different about them?

Student: They have Kaiju parts.

Talulah: Indeed. While you see. We have merge Kaiju brain and blood into this Jaegers. Creating the first Jaeger Kaiju hybrids. Their codename Xillius. They are savage and powerful. But their main command is to stop Kaijus, keep people save and help Jaegers in battles.

Elis: Quick question. Can you created a Jaeger Titan Hybrid?

Talulah: At the moment we can't. Titans are different from Kaijus. They are far more powerful than Kaijus. Their smartest, faster, stronger and more durable. To created a Jaeger Titan Hybrid, we need a Titan brain and blood. For that a Titan needs to die. Which we have never been lucky enough.

Noah: However we are also here to talk about the Jaeger programs.

Asher: Can I join?

Noah: Of course you can. My melodramatic friend.

Asher: Fuck you!

Teacher: Detention!

Asher: Oh come on!

Noah: Ha! Sucker-

*smack*

Noah: Oh! What did I do this time?!

Talulah: Quit acting like a kid.

Noah: Fine. Like I was saying. The Jaeger program is simple. First you must past the physical and mental exams. Rangers such us ourself well determined if your physical and mental capacity is strong enough. But the exams are not easy.