Insurrection

Alright so once again the territories that America hears are Unorganized Territory and Arkansas Territory, who have been joined by Michigan Territory. There's also Florida Territory, but he already has a countryhuman.

I had bad writers block for this chapter, so I had to rewrite it a couple of times, but I like the final result, so this is it.

United States POV

August 21, 1831

"Father I feel sick." Virginia said as she walked into my room. I stood up from my desk and walked over to her. She was clutching her stomach like it was causing her pain.

'Nauseous then.'

'Is the regular sick or something bad is happening in my land sick?'

"Do you think it's being caused by something happening in your state?" I asked. Virginia nodded.

"I'm going to go see what's happening. If it's really bad I'll ask if you can send help." Virginia said before leaving for her state. I stood there and sighed. I hoped Virginia was okay, and that whatever is happening is that bad, but I knew better.

We don't feel pain for every event that happens. Whatever is happening in Virginia, it's bad, and that was worrying. Virginia is strong, and I know she'll be alright in the end, it's the the reactions of her siblings I fear.

'It's not your fault they have troubling getting along with each other.'

'You're here to help keep them together, not stop them from arguing about everything.'

But constant arguments reminded me so much of my relationship with the British Isles and Canada, before the Revolution. Arguments lead to the total destruction of our relationship. I was just so worried about my kids doing the same.

I didn't want the to have to feel the pain of fighting someone you once considered family. Even though I had disowned Canada, England, and Britain, fighting them hurt, because you can't forget the times when you used to be family.

But this one event won't start anything like that. I was just being paranoid. Everything is going to turn out fine in the end. I just need to stop thinking about the past. I didn't care about British Empire anymore. My Revolution was a good thing. I need to stop bringing it up. It's over. I'm an independent country. That war is over. I don't need to focus on it anymore. I need to focus on more important things, like Virginia.

I just hope whatever is happening isn't too bad.

—————————————————————————

I was talking to North Carolina, when Virginia came back from her state. She looked nauseous, and distressed.

"Are you alright Ginny?" North Carolina asked. Virginia shook her head.

"Father, there's a massacre happening in my state." Virginia said, her voice full of grief. My stomach dropped. Oh no. Oh no. Oh shit.

'A massacre?'

'What the hell happen?'

'Figure out what happened don't just stand there in shock!'

"What...What happened?" I said as I process the shocking news.

'You idiot! When Virginia told us something bad was happening in her states and affecting her, you should've known it was a bad thing.'

"A slave started an insurrection with a group of slaves. They're attacking and murdering my people. All of them! They aren't stopping at age or sex they're just fucking murdering every white person they see. Why the hell aren't you doing anything?" Virginia yelled at me, tears staring to stream down her face.