chapter 4 - do you remember?

Whoever the guy called to came in. 

"Hey Emily. How are you feeling?"

The guy responded before I could.

"She said her head hurt and she doesn't remember anything."

Well thank you Emiy." He gave the guy a smirk which made me chuckle.

I felt bad though afterwards, the guy was really cute and so sweet for caring about me, waiting in what seems like a hospital for me.

"Emily are you ok?"

"I don't know where I am and what happened.. What happened?"

The doctor looked at a file and flashed a bright light in my eyes. 

"You may have slight amnesia. Don't worry about it. It should go aw-"

I interrupted him before he could finish 

"What happened?" I practically shouted.

I should leave you two alone.." the doctor walked out.

The cute guy looked at me and came and sat down next to me and took my hand but I pulled it away.

"Tell me what happened! And who you are"

"Ok I will. Whats the last thing you remember?"

i thougt hard about that actually.......

"I remember going to school and going to my classes and my mom called me at the end of school saying she couldn't get me quite yet and I could walk down to jamba juice if I wanted to. So I did. I came back and was waiting at the light and thats it."

The guy looked sad.

"You had a .. uh you were attacked I guess. Someone tried to rape you."

He pasued as if to see my reaction. I remained still staring at something and I started to remember some stuff. I guess I was crying becuase he squeezed my hand tighter came closer to me.

"You remember, don't you?"

"I remember some stuff. He... um he came from behind me and grabbed me hard." I started to cry alot and could barely get the words out. "He threw me on the ground and I hit my head" I touched my head where I fell. It hurt to touch, and I could fee a bump next to my eye. "I passed out after that."

"Thats ok. Don't worry I am here."

I shot my head up.

"I remember you! You were surrounded by girls and ran down to me. You stopped him and helped me. Who are you?"

"My name is Felix Sandman."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment below about how you feel about the story........... 

Any input?

Thanks hope you enjoy! :)