Part 33

The Wedding Diaries
Entry #11
Date: August 2

"Sweetie where do you think your going with this?" Barrett said as she held up one of Danielle's pair of shirts. Throwing them back into the closet. Danielle's eyes got big as she looked confused on why her friend did that. "Why would you do that?" She asked.
"You are not going to your bachelorette party wearing something like that. No ma'am. I will not let that happen."
"Then what am I supposed to wear Barr?"
"Something other than that." She said getting up to look into the closet.
"If you would tell me where we are going then I'll know what to pack." She said throwing her hands up in the air. Placing them in the back of her head, sighing. Plopping down on the bed.
"That's the whole point of a surprise. I can't tell you!! Now get your lazy ass up and come find something to wear."

Danielle huffed and then got up to walk to the closet. Mumbling something under her breath along the way. "What was that?" Barrett asked.
"Nothing."
"That's what I thought."

Danielle was packing for her bachelorette party. It was starting this weekend going into next week. Danielle didn't really want a bachelorette party but Barrett and Jaina had already planned this out, from the day of the proposal. It was those three along with a couple of their old friends who they all had meet in college. Still stayed in touch to this day. So Dani had to suck it up and just go. It would be a waste if she didn't go. But with friends like hers she was going no matter what.

"Will this shirt work?" She said holding up a white button up shirt that had mini blue stripes on the sleeves. "Yes. That is perfect."
"Finally." She huffed and then threw the shirt in her suitcase. She was going to organize it once she was finished with everything. Barrett had decided to come over to see what was gonna pack. And to make sure she didn't pack anything to crazy.

"Are we finished now? There are 5 shirts and 5 pairs of pants in there." Danielle said.
"You think 5 outfits is enough?"
"Yes. Yes I do. We're gonna be gone for 4 days right?"
"Yes but what if we went swimming or something. What are you gonna wear afterwards?"
"Good point." Danielle said. Dropping her head to the floor. Slowly walking back to the closet.

"Stefania try this on." Isabelle said. As they were shopping in the store.
"Why do I need to try this on?"
"Because it'll look cute on you."
"Everything looks cute on me." Stefania chuckled. Walking over Isabelle to take the shirt from her. It was a little white shirt that flowed out at the bottom.

Stefania took the shirt and ran off to the fitting rooms. "How many items ma'am?" The store employee asked.
"Just 1." Stefania smiled.
"You can go in room number 1."
"Thank you."
"Anytime."

Stefania walked into the fitting room and shut and locked the door. She pulled off her other shirt before trying on the white shirt. It was a little big but not to big. And Stefania liked the way it flowed out at the bottom. "Perfecto." She said and got out of it and back into her own shirt.

"It's perfect!" Stefania said running back over to her cousins. Isabelle smiled and then Stefania put it in the buggy.
"So your buying it?" asked Val.
"Yea." And then they all continued to walk around the store. Once they finished shopping, they went down to the food court to find something to eat. They were shopping in the mall today. Fun fact it's the same mall that Dani and Stef had meet each other.
"Did you guys know this was the same mall, me and Danielle first meet each other?"
"Really?!?" Val said excitedly.
"Si!"
"OMG! You have to show me where!"
"It's on the other side of the mall Val."
"And?? You have legs. I have legs. We know how to walk."

"Toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, hair brush, I feel like I'm missing something." Danielle said as checked her bag for the third time.
"Shampoo and conditioner maybe."
"Oh right." Danielle said running off to the bathroom.
"Jaina's here!!" Barrett yelled from downstairs.
Barrett was still over their house. They have done nothing but packed all day. Talked small talk. Made jokes about every little thing. Jaina had called and asked if she could come over after leaving her boyfriend's house. Of course the ladies said yes.