Part 3

*Today's Time*
It had been 7 years since Alessandra was born or Andi for short. She was one of the most goofiest little girls. She had a smart personality. Always knew when someone was upset or angry. Always knew what happens in certain situations. She spoke a little Italian but mostly English. She knew simple words such as 'baciami', or 'bella'. She also knew more challenging words such as 'buongiorno', or 'buon anotte'. 

The only people who knew about miss Andi was her grandma, uncle, and grandpa and of course her friends and teachers from school. But Stefania's friends, Jessica, Camilla, and Sarah knew nothing about her. After the day she found out she was pregnant she kind of shut them out. But it was a respectful shut out.

Today was Andi's first day of school. 2nd grade. Not to mention that in a couple of months Stefania would now have a 7 year old. It was around 6:15 when Stefania's alarm went off, letting her know it was time to wake up. She slowly rolled over to turn the alarm off and grab her phone. She sat it back down on the nightstand beside her and grabbed her Apple Watch to put on. Once she put that on she physically got out of bed, but mentally she was still in bed. 

As she stood up onto to the floor, she almost tripped over her daughter who was laying there on the floor. That was something Andi always did. Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night and make her way to her mothers room. Sometimes she would crawl into the actual bed and sometimes she would lay on the floor. 

When Stefania realized her daughter was laying there she decided to let her sleep for a couple more minutes. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face, and then do something with her hair. When she made it back out into the room the little girl started to wake up. 

"Hey wake up sleepy head." Stefania said rubbing her back. The 6 year old soon to be 7 laid there for a couple of minutes before actually sitting up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before looking at her mother. "Buongiorno mamma." She said sleepily. "Buongiorno bambina. We have to get up so we can make it to school on time." Andi sighed and laid her head on her mom's shoulder. Stefania kissed the top of her head. After that little sweet moment they had, they actually got up. Alessandra picked up her blankets and pillows to take them into her room and Stef made up her bed.

"Andi come down so you can eat!" Her mother yelled. Andi walked down the stairs in a cute little black and white polka dot dress with little sunflowers everywhere and her black checkered Vans with sunflowers to match. "Ok I need you to eat so I can do your hair and pack your lunch." Stefania said. 

"Can I pack it?" Stefania nodded and continued to fix their breakfast. It was always a tradition with them to eat some type of breakfast and talk about their goals for the day.
"I want to have a great day. Make lots of friends and be nice to them and my classmates and my teacher." Andi said. 

"Your always nice bambina." The mother said.
They continued to talk more until she still needed to pack her lunch and do her hair. "Ok what for lunch bambina?" Andi walked over to the fridge and opened it. She looked around to figure out what she was gonna eat. "How about a turkey and cheese sandwich?" Her mom nodded and gathered the stuff to make and put it in. "Ok you grab a juice, two snacks, and a fruit to put in here." Andi ran over to the cupboard and grabbed a bag of Cheetos. And went back to the fridge to grab a string cheese, a cutie orange, and a juice box. She sat the stuff on the counter right as Stefania got finished with her sandwich. "You put the stuff in here while I go grab the hair stuff." Just as Stefania got back she had everything included into her lunch box. So all they had to do was hair. "What hairstyle for today?" "Umm...can you do the two braids into a space bun please?" Like we mentioned before Andi has very curly hair. Sometimes it gets tangled in the morning and it usually takes a while to do but that hairstyle was one of the ones Stef could do in like 2 minutes.

Once they got finished, she put her lunch box in her backpack and gave it to her. "Mamma are you gonna to get ready?" "I don't have to work today." Stefania was a part time banker and a part time dance instructor. When she was banking it was usually between the hours Andi went to school and then after wards it was to the dance studio. Alessandra loves to dance. Her favorite classes to take are jazz and hip hop and she was really good at it. So of course when your daughters dance studio needs a dance teacher you apply. 

"I wanna get a picture." Stefania said as they walked out the house. It was a beautiful morning. Sun still raising. Sky was blue with orange and pink streaks going across it. The breeze was nice but not to cold. Andi took off her backpack and sat it down on the porch and did a pose. Stefania snapped a couple pics before they hopped into the car. After a long 5 minute drive, they were here. 

When Andi got out the car you could tell she was nervous. Stefania noticed and put her arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a side hug. When they made it to her classroom, her teacher was standing outside the door. "Good morning sunshine.
Are you apart of my class?" Andi didn't say anything but Stefania did.
"Yes actually. She's a little shy."
"That's fine. Well why don't you go in and find your seat and start coloring on paper that's on your desk."
Stefania gave her daughter a hug before she left. "You are going to be fine. I'm be back before you know it. Ok?" Alessandra nodded and hug her mom. " bacio?" She whispered into her ear. Stefania quickly gave her daughter a kiss before she went into the classroom.
"That was literally one of the cutest things ever." Her teacher said. "Are you guys Mexican, Italian?"
"Um...Italian. I was born in Sicily. Alessandra was born here." She said. The teacher nodded and they continued to talk a little more before Stefania left. 

Today Stefania was going shopping at the mall. She still had to find Andi a couple more back to school outfits and some more dance outfits. As she was walking towards the store, she was also texting on her phone not seeing where she was walking. She didn't look up from her phone until realized she bumped into someone. 

"Oh my bad! Sorry." 

"It's ok."