"8 in the past two weeks, including tonight."

"Ayesha's been really scared, we're just trying to hang out as much as possible-"

"What do you think I'm trying to do Jas! I'm leaving too, I'm scared too! But obviously that doesn't matter."

I grabbed him to stop him from walking away.
"It does matter! And once again I'm sorry, you're my priority now okay?"

"Now? I should've been your priority."

I sighed.
"I just don't want you mad at me."

"To late." He chuckled before sighing. "I'll see you tomorrow, after that, your friends are all yours."

"Nothing." I sighed, getting up. "I'm going to get ready. We have to make it on time right?"

"Yes! Now move it Lopez." Ayesha smiled. "I'll get an outfit for you."

I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom, quickly freshening up and getting ready. I walked out, tying my hair up in a ponytail.
"Let's head out."

Kyrie

"If you don't hurry your ass up Irving!" Klay yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my basketball, walking downstairs.
"Don't rush me bruh."

"You taking your sweet time like we don't have to get ready in a couple hours."

"I just need to hoop to clear my head."

"And you choose me to help with that?" He chuckled as we walked to his car.

"Yes, we may not be friends but your the only one that can defend me and I need a challenge." I sighed as we got in the car and started driving.

"Thanks for the compliment." He smiled.

We soon pulled up to the school gymnasium, unlocking the door, and walking to the court. The lights buzzed as Klay switched the lights on and grabbed the rack of basketballs. We both sat down and started stretching.

"You excited for tonight?" He asked.

I nodded and shrugged.
"I guess."

"That's not a yes." He said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know..Jas has been pissing me off lately."

"Really?"

"We only have so much time together before we go our separate ways-"

"You act like y'all are moving across the globe."

I rolled my eyes.
"I get it sounds like an exaggeration but it's really not. It's going to be hectic from freshman year to the posssible draft, training, agents, etc. I know I'm not going to have time then she's going to be in college doing her own things."

He nodded and stood up as I did the same and dribbled the ball.

"We can say we're going to communicate all the time but I know it's just not going to be possible, so I want to use the time we have now but she doesn't even care." I scoffed, getting in position as Klay got into his defensive stance.

"What does she do?" He asked, following me as I started walking with it.

"Hang with Ayesha and Hazel."

He chuckled.
"They ain't going no where, so I hope that's not where your head is at."

I sighed and jumped up to take the shot as Klay stuck his arm out to block it. He deflected it and clutched it himself with a smirk.