"You can't run away from me Tae"

That was how their morning went, which was not at all same with the other couples' in the house.

------------------------------------------------

When Jimin got up, he was welcomed by a blinding pain. He was used to this as he gets wasted most of the times with his friends. But yesterday was different. He drank a little too much.

When his headache got better a little, he found himself in Yoongi's room with Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the couch. 

Jimin got up from the bed to look at the other from close. His bestfriend's sleeping face made his emotions raw again. He kneeled infront of the couch and gently touched the older's hair. Oh, how much he loves the other boy. How much the other is oblivious of his love towards him. How long does he need to wait to erase his feelings for the other.

After coming out from his whirlwind of emotions, he realised the main question. How did he end up here? Wasn't he sharing a room with Hoseok? 

He straightened up from his kneeling position and went out of the room, not before glancing at the love of his life for one more time.

How did i end up in Yoongi hyung's room? Hobi didn't take me to our room? Was he too drunk? No, he is not a lightweight to get drunk so easily. Maybe he drank more after i got wasted.

He kept on thinking while going to his shared room with Hoseok. 

Once he reached, he knocked softly. He waited for a few seconds and then the door opened with a freshly showered Hoseok, who was wearing only a pair of sweats as the bottom while his top half was naked. Its not like Jimin haven't seen him naked, considering the fact that they slept together the night they became boyfriends, but still, it was distracting.

Still with a teeny hangover, Jimin was checking out his boyfriend. He only broke out of his trance once the other cleared his throat, forcing Jimin to look at his eyes. 

Hoseok gave his a small, gentle smile

"You don't need to knock Minie", he said as he let the slightly messed and flustered boy to enter. He closed the door and went to sit near his boyfriend, who took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Were you too wasted last night?", Jimin broke the almost uncomfortable silence between the two.

"Not so", Hoseok replied.

"Oh. Why didn't you bring me here then? Instead of letting me sleep in Yoongi hyung's room?" 

"You wanted to be with Yoongi and cried when he told you to come with me"

Hoseok said, still with a gentle tone with no ounce of anger. But Jimin still felt guilty. He never remembers anything he does when he gets wasted, yesterday was no exception. He doesn't remember what he did but is quite sure that he didn't do anything good. He knows his emotions might have got the best of him while he was drunk but,

"Did I? Haha, maybe i was behaving like before. You know when me, Yoongi, kook, Joon and jin used to get drunk, its always Yoongi who used to take me home. So i think, i forgot that we were already at home. Haha."

He faked a laugh and looked everywhere else but his boyfriend. Because he was told that anyone could know whether he was speaking the truth or not by looking at his eyes. he can't take any chance, but

"Do you really like me Jimin?" 

He snapped his head at Hoseok, who sounded so weak. He didn't know why he was asked the sudden question, but he can confidently answer that.

"Ofcourse hobi, i do. I--"

"Do you love me?"

Silence.

.

.

"I am sorry hobi but i don't love you. Our relationship is still new. Maybe after some da--"

"Do you love Yoongi?"

Silence.

This silence was little longer than before.

"Do you love Yoongi, Jimin?" 

And Jimin couldn't stop the first tear from falling.

"I am s-sorry h-hobi... I am s-so so-sorry." He completely broke down. He had never confronted anyone about his feelings for Yoongi and now that someone knew about it, that too his boyfriend, he couldn't control. 

"That means i was just a type of, rebound?"

Jimin looked up at him with wide eyes, because no, he had never considered hoseok as a rebound. 

"N-no no hobi, I p-promise, you were n-never a r-rebound. I do, i l-love hyung, since years, but he d-doesn't. I was t-trying to m-move on from him Hobi, b-but i swear, i swear i n-never thought that about y-you. I really l-like you"

"But not more than Yoongi"

Silent sobs.

Hoseok sighed deeply. He took the other's face in his hands and wiped the tears. He doesn't like to see the other crying, but some things needs to be talked clearly.

"See minie, i am not saying that you don't like me. But you love Yoongi. Like has no comparison with Love. I know you're trying to move on, but why? Why do want to move one from him when you both could be a couple?"

Jimin sadly smiled,

"We can-t hobi. He doesn't love me like i do"

"Who said i don't?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger

Hehe, sorry but this chapter has been too long already. Let's get the twist in the next chapter yeah?