nuMber ThREE (BTS)

Another sad one

...............................

Y/n had been feeling pissed. This boy, Namjoon, kept asking her out. He had been doing so for 3 years. Namjoon was handsome, talented, a nice boy, and rich as fuck too. 

Every girl liked him. But he only had eyes for Y/n. "Y/n, I love you, date me." "I'm sorry, I like hoseok." Hoseok was another handsome, talented boy.

"B-but Hoseok is taken..." said Namjoon. "But, he is dating  A BOY. that aint valid, they gonna break up..." Y/n replied, making Namjoon cry.

-

Five years had passed, Y/n who was Hoseok's bff, was seeing him and the dude he used to date get married. Y/n didnt care for she knew they gonna divorce, but she could not help but feel jealous and her stomach churn watching Hoseok kiss someone who isnt her. 

"You know, you have been after him for five years. Its time to give up, he is married. even I restrain my crush from Namjoon so you can date him, but you want a guy who has a happy, strong relationship with a guy." Said jin, y/n's friend. "But its a guy and a guy so it will soon be weak. this isnt love!" replied Y/n.

Moonbyul, Y/n's other friend sighed. "Love is love Y/n, gender, looks or status cant change that. try liking someone who likes you back." she said.

after the wedding, Y/n went to Namjoon, "Is the date option still open?" she said, smiling. Namjoon smiled and nodded. 'im gonna hurt him so bad he gonna help me get with the loml' thought Y/n.

It was saturday, the two were standing outside a restaurant. "Well what do you like, or wanna have?" asked Y/n. "I like and am craving garlic-" Namjoon was cut off by Y/n.

"EW YOU LIKE GARLIC. GROSS CANT BELIEVE IM GIVING A CHANCE TO SOMEONE WHO LIKES GARLIC." screamed Y/n and ran. She fell into a sewer and died.

-

It had been a year since Y/n died, Namjoon and his boyfriend, Jin, were standing near the grave of Y/n. Namjoon sighed and said. "-Bread. I was craving garlic bread."

~The End~

...............................