nUmBER tWO (SEVENTEEN)

this is going to be a sad and short one, so be prepared.

......................

Y/n was living THE life. Nice car, nice parents, nice siblings, nice friends, nice face, nice boy friend, nice everything. 

She loved her boyfriend, her beloved Mingyu Oppa, who owned a beautiful motor cycle, was a bad boy, was sporty, and was rich af too.

Something she didnt know about her oppa was that though he seemed like a dick head, he was very very endearing and would sacrifice anything for those whom he loved.

Once on February 35, 2029, Y/n and Mingyu were riding the motorcycle until Mingyu halted. "Y/n, I want you to get up and walk home today."

"B-b-but oppa-" Y/n started. "NO!" shouted Mingyu and Y/n got off. "Im hurt oppa..." she said and ran away to home, till she collapsed on bed and cried.

The next morning, the sun was shining, tryna choose who to be, Seokmin, Hoseok, Haechan or the others. Y/n got up, hair perfect, skin glowing, breath smelling like roses, full-face makeup on already. 

She chose an outfit and went outside where Mingyu's parents and her parents were crying.

"W-what's going on?" Y/n asked, worried. "Your boyfriend died, he saved you..."

Turns out,  he saw a wall in front of them while driving and let his love of his life off before driving into it.

......................

Did you cry, yes you did