Party in a pandemic

Start from the beginning

I scowl at him, take the drink, and follow the others inside. The liquid burns my throat.

The building is full of people of all ages, dancing and partying. The music is cranked up loudly and I almost cover my ears to block out the noise. I look around for my friends anywhere but I don't spot them in the sea of people.

"Newt?" I call. No answer. I start to walk around. "Minho? Fry? Aris?" I look behind me where Teresa should've entered, but didn't. "Teresa?"

I start to shove through people, getting worried that I lost my group.

As I try to squeeze through a group of teenagers, someone grabs me by my hand. I turn back to find a boy with jet black hair. He looks about 17/18.

"Hey hot stuff," the boy smirks.

"Let me go," I demand. Just then I start to feel dizzy. No not now!

The boy only pulls me closer to him. "You want a boyfriend?" The jet black haired boy grins mischievously.

"I already have one," I shout, trying to loosen out of his tight grip. The boy doesn't let go. "Let. Me. Go." I say between my teeth.

"Feisty I like that," the boy licks his lips. He then grabs me by the shoulders and tries to kiss me. I turn my head and he misses me completely since his eyes are closed. I then elbow him in the face and get the hell out of there.

"You bitch!" The boy shouts as I scurry away. I look back to make sure he's not following me and accidentally run into someone.

"Sorry!" I apologize. The person turns around and i couldn't not believe how happy I was when I saw it was no other than Newt. I smiled. "Newt!" I hugged him.

"YN!" He exclaims, hugging me back. "I couldn't find you!"

"I'm so happy it's you!" I back away. His brown eyes meet my e/c ones. I peck his lips, then I remember. "Shit! Lets get out of here!" I say.

"I agree," Newt nods, "Jorge thinks he knows where the guy is. Let's go."

Newt is about to lead me away when I feel my body start to get drowsy. My vision blurs.

"YN?" Newt looks at me confusingly. "Love are you alright?"

I try to focus my eyesight but fail. Then my body gives out and I close my eyes.

Newt's POV:

YN and I are about to go find the others, but she stops. I look over and see her eyes closing. Her body shifts from side to side. Shit! I think. It's probably the effect of the drink from the entrance.

"YN!" I catch her as she looses her balance.

She doesn't reply. I pick her up and to my luck, I spot Minho and the others behind me.

"Minho!" I call.

"Hey Newt we found Thomas. He's unconscious though," his eyes dart to YN. "Hey what happened?" He questions worried.

"I think it was the alcohol," I explain.

"Here," Minho helps me with my girlfriend. "I'll help you."

"Thanks," I say, as he takes YN bridal style, out of the large crowded room. I don't really want another guy carrying her, but my leg was killing me from all the walking, and it's just Minho.

I follow Minho and eventually we find a room where our friends are. There's a big living room like area and three doors to two bedrooms and a bathroom. It's not fancy, it looks rundown, but I've learned not to be picky with life. It becomes a custom.

Jorge tells Minho to take YN to the empty room and lay her on the bed. Minho does as he says then leaves me alone with YN. I sit beside her on the twin bed, caressing her hair.

"Please wake up," I whisper. "I need you," I kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep.

*******

A/n- I'm sorry about how bad written this chapter was I promise the next will be better! I've been busy planning my quinceañera and getting things together for my trip to Mexico this summer. And you know state testing and finals is coming up so that's stressful, but I'll keep updating regularly.