Chapter 18 : My everything that i have

•Jungkook's POV•

"Jimin after hearing everything you don't hate me right? You won't leave me right?"

I asked looking straight at his eyes and let a tear fall.

Jimin smiled softly and wipes my tear.

"No, I could never hate on my kookie and I can't leave without you."

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Kookie, everything will be fine okay?" He said softly, hugging me back as i  nod.

"Can we cuddle? I'm tired of everything." I asked as he nods and cuddles me, soon we both fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up, not feeling his tiny body close to me anymore, I opened my eyes to find no one, i panicked for a moment but felt realived, when I hear the water running sound in the bathroom.

I sighs then got up and went towards the bathroom, to my surprise the door wasn't locked so I went inside the bathroom, only to see him showering, his body looking so cute yet so sexy, water dripping down from his sexy wet hairs to his abs.

I licked my lips then strip myself while staring at the beautiful soul infront of me, he didn't notice my presence as he was in his own bubble, I walk to him and hugged him from behind burying my head on his neck.

"Yah what are you doing?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Showring with my boyfriend." I answer causally then pecked his neck.

"I- but Jungkook-ah-"

"Shh let's just shower together."

I said softly as he sighs and nods, knowing well he can't win against me on this.

After showering we got ready and did our breakfast and right now I'm sitting on couch pouting sadly while arms crossed.

"Aish Kook-ah I've to go, we are running out of groceries." Jimin said now pouting.

"But Jiminie can't you just order online?"

"No, i wanna go to store cause online shopping is no fun."

I sighs, well you see he wanna go to shopping but I don't want him to go alone and I can't go with him aswell, cause I have important work.

"Fine go but be careful, aish i should call Namjoon and ask him for some more security."

Jimin smiles and nods.

"Okie bye kookie!"

"Bye and take care okay?" I said worriedly.

"Don't worry too much kookie." He said reassuring me but i can't help but to have these bad feelings.

"How can i not Jimin..."

"You're my everything that I have."

He smiles softly and pecks my lips.

"Everything will be alright!"

He then smiles again and left.

I sighs and starts working.

🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

•Jimin's POV•

After buying everything i was on my way to home, having millions of thoughts on my mind.

I should tell Jungkook everything about my past.

I know everything about him but he don't know anything about my past.