❤︎Reunion - Part 1

Start from the beginning

Behind Jin, Kaia walks out, smiling as she struts wearing a leopard print jumpsuit. Her hair is a slightly darker blonde and falls down her back in a perfect wavey style. And lastly, Kai walks out; his hands in his pockets with a cocky grin. He wears an all black suit with the shirt buttons open slightly and his hair parted neatly.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs:

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs:

As the audience continue to cheer, all the islanders take a seat on the couches next to Laura

Laura:"Hello guys! It's so lovely to have you all back. How are you all doing?"

Sunmi:"Really really good."

The islanders smile along with Sunmi as they nod in agreement.

Laura:"It's been four months since the show has ended are we're all dying to know what you guys have been up to! I think it's only right that we start with the winners of Paradise Mansion!"

Both Ashlyn and Jungkook smile and chuckle as the audience and some of the islanders clap and cheer.

Laura:"Jungkook and Ashlyn, the two of you had quite the journey. You were both original cast members and through all your ups and downs, the two of you have remained going strong. Let's take a look at some of your moments in the mansion.

Everyone turns to the monitor and smiles as a video plays.

A car pulls up in front of the mansion. Sitting in the backseat waving her arms in the air, is a caramel darling with shoulder length hair; wearing a white bikini top matched with white denim shorts.