"Mr. Chu!" The captain finally grabbed Chu River, and did not notice that the latter suddenly became a little pale. "There is an urgent matter to find you, Mr. Chu. Just now the branch received an alarm call, your home..."

Chu He walked into the car nonstop while interrupting him, "I'm going home now."

"Your home is on fire!" The detachment leader earnestly said: "The city fire station has been dispatched to rush to your home. At present, there seems to be no casualties, so don't worry!"

Chu He finally couldn't help but said sharply: "I said I was going back!"

--At this moment, there seems to be an invisible timer in the void, and the second hand returns to zero with a click.

I looked back on Monday, as if I had just noticed the movement there.

"What's going on? Who is there?"

Chu He pushed the spending captain in one hand and reached the door of the red flag with one hand; however, he frowned on Monday behind him, and seemed to feel something unusual from this familiar back.

"--Who is there?"

Chu He's hand was already on the door.

"Stop for me!"

Chu He's movements were in the air, he had already put a hand on his shoulder, and turned back to see Monday behind him.

Monday's face looks more handsome and thrilling from a close up, like the Westerners, with soaring bright eyes under the tall brow bones, it is really called a succubus and affectionate eyes, like the sea-if it is changed to Huaichun girl, he is so focused Staring at the ground for a few seconds, without saying a word, it is estimated that he has fallen in love at the moment.

But Chuhe was very calm, not only calm but also innocent: "Excuse me..."

On Monday, his eyes blinked unsteadily on his face. The posture seemed not only to see through his face, but to dig out the brain marrow in his bones.

He was so focused that Mayor Huang was a little scared. Just when he suspected that the little white face in this province had a strange habit, he smiled and released Chu River on Monday, saying, "Sorry, I look at you from behind. I am very similar to an old friend. I was so excited to admit that I was wrong, sorry for sorry."

Mayor Huang was so relieved that he couldn't hold back and said more: "What old friend?"

Monday was particularly affectionate: "My ex-wife."

Mayor Huang: "..."

Chu He: "........................"

Mayor Huang's mouth twitched suspiciously: "Xiao Zhou, don't blame me for not being able to listen to me. Although Chu is thinner, he is also a big man. Anyway, your ex-wife can look like him, isn't it too... ..."

"You don't understand, Lao Huang!" said seriously on Monday: "My ex-wife, that is the cinnabar mole that never fades in my heart, the white lotus that never fades! Don't care who he looks like now, even like you and me I love you all!"

Mayor Huang stopped talking. Judging from the expression of that fat face, he could not say a word in the wind.

Chu He couldn't hear it anymore, backed up and turned on the car in two steps: "You talk first, my house is on fire, let's go home first."

Immediately grabbed the car door on Monday: "Where is your home?"

"...Mr. Zhou, please let go."

"Hey-if you don't let go, where is your home? When you meet, you are destined. If your home is on fire, how can we not go and see the excitement?"

Everyone's expression was messy in the wind just like Mayor Huang. Even Chuhe's eyes jumped and jumped and couldn't help pointing to Yan Lanyu: "Shouldn't Mr. Zhou's fate be there?"