"Remember." Fan Luo said leisurely, as if it was very interesting: "I was thinking... If you said Zhou Hui knew your current situation, would he want to kill the devil again, or did he want to destroy the Buddha again? "

There was a strange look on Chu He's face, but he hadn't spoken yet, only to hear that the study door was knocked twice.

"Brother? Are you inside?"

Chu He hadn't spoken yet, and suddenly Mozun bit his side neck!

Chu He grabbed the edge of the pool while blood poured out, and he snorted sturdily enough to hide.

"Brother?" Zhang Shun cried outside.

--Vanaro's canine teeth penetrated deeply into his blood vessel, because of the lack of sucking, a plume of blood ran down the semi-nude back and was shocking on the pale skin. Chu He gasped slightly, raised his head to say something, but shuddered several times and closed his mouth.

The demon bite the small piece of particularly soft flesh on his neck and said, "Answer him."

"..." Chu He took a deep breath intermittently, and said with a loud voice: "I'm here! Why?"

Zhang Shun's voice outside the door sounded a bit puzzled: "Xiao Hu You took a step in advance and said that he had bothered you by accident just now, please ask me to confuse you! What are you doing?

"......I know!"

"What's going on? What are you doing? Open the door!"

Fan Luo's dull laugh could hardly be concealed, and Chu He couldn't bear it, turned around and shouted, "I said I know!"

"What are you doing? What are you doing, open the door! Brother!"

"Go to bed!"

Zhang Shun was obviously shocked, and blinked his eyes a few times outside the door, only inexplicably said: "The fire is so big... Are you playing a plane?"

Although this was a mumble, it must have concealed the ears of two people in the door. Mozun almost fell to Chu He with a smile. He smiled and stroked his hand: "Your younger brother is really a wonderful person-don't care whether Zhou Hui likes him or not, this seat really likes him, hahaha..."

Chu He gasped and stretched his shirt, the blood-sucked piece of flesh had healed automatically, leaving only a reddish mark like a kiss mark, with bright bloodstains around it.

The process of directly opening Neidan to absorb spiritual power to people makes him exhausted, and he was unable to grasp the hand of Mozun for a long time, "release."

His fingers were terribly cold like ice.

Fan Luo stood and he leaned down slightly, and the demon stared at his forbearing side face in this domineering posture, and looked at it for a long time before whispering: "I still miss your real face..."

Chu He said: "Let go!"

--Although it has been reduced to nine days and ten places, nowhere to contain, and even the true body can not be recovered, but the irreversible momentum in his bones can still be clearly shown from the most subtle places.

Mozun didn't move, and after a while, he slowly pulled his hand from the bare waist of his clothes.

"Okay," he smiled. "Everything is as you wish."

·

When Zhang Shun returned to the bedroom, he couldn't help but imagine his brother playing a plane in the study room alone, feeling a little scared.