𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴

Start from the beginning

"Y/N- Your hand- Wait, what are you putting in my pocket?" Keigo turned around. He went to reach into his pocket, but you slapped his hand away. 

"Don't go in there. Don't pull it out. Leave it there. Leave it until the guys leave." You ordered. 

Keigo nodded. 

"Okay you can turn around now." You sat back down on the couch. Everyone turned around and looked at you, apart from Kirishima. He didn't want to be rude and stare at you if you were in your underwear. 

"You didn't take anything off?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow examining you. Then he realised. "No fucking way." He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"What? Why didn't you take anything off, Y/N?" Kaminari tilted his head to the side. 

"I did take something off. You just don't know what it is." You giggled, and looked over at Bakugou. He was shocked. 

He figured out you had taken off your underwear. "Respect." He laughed.

"Shut up." You stuck your tongue out. 

"HUH!? YOU WANNA FIGHT GIRLIE?!" Bakugou shouted. "Woman beater~" You teased him.

He scoffed loudly. Keigo put his hand on your thigh and winked. "Keigo no-" You put your hand on his face and pushed him backwards. 

"Let's play something different, this game just got ruined." You sighed.

"How about we play Mario Kart?" Keigo offered. You nodded rapidly.

You were going up against Kirishima first.

"Ready? I'm gonna win." You grinned.

"We'll see." He grinned back, his shark teeth showing. Both of you were determined to win. However, you wouldn't lose, no matter what.

When the game started, you darted ahead of Kirishima, however he managed to catch up to you. The both of you were racing, until a blue shell came towards you.

You tried to dodge, but it ended up hitting you. Kirishima took the lead instantly.

"WOOOHOOO!" He cheered.

"WHAAAT!?" You whined. When you were able to move again, you sped forward. Kirishima was further ahead now, then, you obtained a red shell.

You cackled, and threw it infront of you. It hit Kirishima, and he was knocked over.

"What? NO!" He threw his arms in the air. You drove right past him, and reached the finish line.

"I WINNNNN!" You cheered.

You high fived Kaminari and Keigo, and Kirishima sighed. "Good job, Y/N." He laughed. You gave him a hug.

"Okay, next up is... Hawks vs Kaminari!" You grinned, then sat down on the couch. You decided to sit next to Bakugou.

"Who am I up against?" He turned to you. "Oh, you're against Kaminari if he wins, if not, then me." You answered.

"I see. So, how long have you and bird man been boning?" He smirked.

You narrowed your eyes. "Why are you so invested in me and Hawks?" You poked him in the arm.

He groaned. "I'm not. You two are the only interesting thing to talk about. I don't know what else to talk about. The fact that Kirishima lied about being a virgin earlier? Yeah, no."

"He what?" You whisper shouted. Bakugou rubbed his forehead. "He fucked Mina back in high school. He hasn't had sex since then though, I don't think so anyways." Bakugou shrugged.