𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴

Start from the beginning

Keigo flew into the air, leaving you to deal with Bakugou. "Boy who the fuck do you think you're charging at? Put your mother fucking hand down or I swear to god." You stood up and got in Bakugou's face.

He paused, completely confused. "Don't think I won't use my quirk on you-"

"Oh? Are you trying to tell me you're a woman beater? Do I need to call the cops?" You smirked.

"A woman beater? Are you trying to pick a fight with me!?" A cocky grin grew on Bakugou's face, which made you narrow your eyes. "Who was the one who came charging at Ke- Hawks and me with your hand in the air?"

Bakugou moved his hand and placed it on your neck, making his hand heat up. "Me. I did." He said in a deep voice. "Awe, honesty. Not what I expected from you. I would've expected you to scream or something, but instead you just owned up to it. Virgin." You made a small 'pfft' sound.

"No-"

A hand grabbed Bakugou's forearm, and squeezed it tightly. "Now, now, let's get back to the game, shall we?" Keigo grinned, but you could see the anger and jealousy in his eyes.

Bakugou scoffed, and moved his hand away from you. He sat back down on the couch, and Kaminari and Kirishima were stunned.

"Bird man, Truth or Dare." Bakugou crossed his arms and manspreaded. "Truth." Keigo sighed, sitting down on the couch. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, and made sure you stayed close to him.

"Pussy," Bakugou mumbled. "How many times have you and that idiot fucked?" Bakugou looked over at you.  You felt heat start to run to your cheeks, knowing that Keigo would answer it honestly.

"Well, we fucked once last night since Y/N fell asleep right after. And then back when she was in the hospital we d-" You slapped your hand over his mouth.

"Shut your mouth I swear to fucking Go-"

Keigo licked your hand. You instantly moved your hand away from his mouth and wiped it on his shirt. "You're fucking disgusting. Anyways, it's your turn." You sighed.

"Uhhh, Y/N, Truth or Dare." Keigo smirked.

"Hmm, dare." You smiled, then felt yourself instantly regret your option.

"Dear Lord, I pray you give mercy to Y/N." Kaminari put his hands in a praying position. Kirishima clapped his hands and prayed for you.

Keigo grinned sadistically. "Remove one piece of clothing."

Heat rushed to your cheeks. Kaminari and Kirishima sat there with red cheeks, and their mouths wide open. Bakugou's mouth was also wide open, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Die." You grabbed a pillow. Keigo held the pillow while you tried to smother his face with it. "What? We wont look at you whilst you take it off, just look at you after you've taken it off." Keigo winked.

"Hey, you said you wouldn't make this sexual!" Kirishima shouted.

"Okay? That rule was broken when Bakugou asked me and Y/N how many times we had fucked." Keigo shrugged.

"She'z juszt taken ovv her clofez heheheh." Kaminari put his thumbs up and did a dorky giggle.

Great. He's in 'yay mode'.

Then an idea pinged in your mind, and you smirked. "Okay, all of you, don't look!" You ordered. Everyone turned around and covered their eyes; Kaminari had to be forced to turn around.

You slipped off your leggings, and removed your underwear. You cursed yourself for not wearing a bra that day, then you could've just taken it off. You pulled your leggings back up, and placed your underwear into Keigo's pocket.