"I already told you I'm hopelessly in love with you. I doubt that sleeping with you one more time tonight is going to make it worse.", she said, touching his cheek with the pad of her thumb.

Lindsey took one more deep look into her eyes to make sure that that was what she really wanted, then nodded slowly as he saw the sincerity in them. "I love you.", he whispered, sensing that she needed to hear him say that.

Stevie bit down on her bottom lip to keep herself from bursting into tears once again, and pulled him back down to kiss him, instead. She spread her legs a little wider to make more room for him, then reached for the hem of his T-shirt to pull it up over his head and toss it aside. All of a sudden, she was extremely needy to be close to him, almost desperate to feel him inside of her.

"Love you..", Lindsey repeated again and again, as he trailed his mouth along her collarbone, then lower in-between her breasts as he undid the buttons of her pyjama top. He couldn't stop himself from saying it, the words just left his lips after holding them back for such a long time. It was almost as if his consciousness wanted to make absolutely sure that she knew how he felt about her still.

It didn't take them long to get rid of the last couple pieces of their clothing. Stevie sighed in content when she felt his bare chest pressed tightly against hers, she responded to his eager but very tender kisses, her hands running up and down the length of his strong back while she wrapped both legs around his waist.

"Linds... Lindsey, you.... you really don't have to do that," Stevie muttered as she felt his mouth releasing one of her nipples to move even lower. She knew exactly where this was going.

Lindsey looked up at her and smiled, "I know. But I really do want to do that." That was all he said before his head disappeared underneath the covers. What Stevie didn't know was that Lindsey didn't see it as a core at all, but genuinely enjoyed going down on her. Something about the way she smelled, tasted, the plain view of her bare pussy right in front of him, paired with the cute little sounds she always made when he pleasured her with his mouth, never failed to turn him on.

It took barely seconds for the first moan to escape Stevie's lips, her hands slipped into his hair as she raised her hips right into the exquisite touch of his tongue. Damn, he was so fucking good at this.

"Linds...", she sighed his name, the sound of her voice nearing that needy edge he loved so much, "Baby, can you.. can you do that thing with your tongue, again? The one where you-oh fuck, yes. That's it."

Lindsey had a really hard time to keep her still, her hips constantly moving up against his face while both her hands tugged on the curls at the back of his head. She really seemed to enjoy herself, his name flying from her lips every now and then, whenever he sucked at her clit a little harder.

He had almost tipped her over the edge, when Lindsey decided to stop all of a sudden, and kissed his way back up her body again. She protested loudly but quickly shut up, when he entered her in one swift motion, and slipped his tongue inside her mouth to kiss her passionately. Stevie moaned as she tasted herself on his lips, and made sure to lick across any remnants she could find, bringing loud guttural groans from Lindsey in response. All too soon, they were moving in perfect sync with each other, their lips barely losing contact for longer than a couple seconds to whisper sweet words of love against the other one's skin.

A feeling of warmth filled Stevie from head to toe, as he intertwined both their hands at each side of her head, his hips pushing her body deeply into the matress, his forehead pressed against hers as they gazed into each other's eyes. She gulped as she saw the intensity in his blue stormy orbs, her back arching up as he gave her another deep thrust.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Steph.", Lindsey whispered. He was completely mesmerized by the view she was offering him. "I love you so much. You're so perfect."

She smiled shyly, then freed her hands out of his grasp to wrap them around his neck, instead. Stevie tightened her hold around his waist, using both legs to push him even deeper inside of her until it actually started to hurt some. She didn't care, though. She needed this closeness, right now, to come to terms with the fact that this could be the very last time she ever got to feel him like this. The thought itself was almost too much to bear.

Lindsey sensed her desperation and mirrored her actions by pulling her small beloved body closer to his chest, as well, one hand gripping her ass, the other arm wrapped around her back as he grinded his hips into hers. "Tell me again, that you love me. Tell me, that you are serious about this. That you want me."

His unexpected request caught Stevie off guard but she didn't hesitate to answer him truthfully, "I love you with all my heart." She reached up to touch the side of his face as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes, "I'd give anything to turn back time and get you back."

He shot her another intense look, almost as if to see if she was actually telling him the truth, then, apparently satisfied with what he saw, he clashed his mouth with hers to kiss her with an amount of love and passion that it took Stevie's breath away. She could actually tell that he was trying to let every emotion, every thought, every memory channel through that one single kiss. It created a connection between the two of them she had never once felt with another person before. It was so unique, so breathtakingly beautiful that tears gathered in the corners of her eyes.

Lindsey seemed to be feeling just the same, as another couple thrusts later, she could feel his movements becoming jerkier and more urgent, his teeth sinking into her bottom lip while his right hand closed around one of her breasts to squeeze. Too see and feel the effects their love-making had on him, only heightened her own pleasure as she felt her orgasm building in the pit of her stomach.

"Linds, Lindsey, I'm-I'm gonna come.", she stuttered, their eyes not losing contact, once.

Her words caused Lindsey to groan loudly. He made sure to just keep going and not change a single thing, as what he was doing was obviously working. Instead, he trailed his mouth along her face to let small kisses rain across her delicate skin. The fingers of his right hand slipped in-between her left ones as he gave her another couple of deep, slow thrusts. He made sure to drag his pelvis along her clit while doing so, creating exquisite sensations for the both of them, which caused Stevie to come, eventually. Her whole body shuddered beneath him, she whimpered and moaned, while her insides clenched rhythmically around his member, bringing him immense pleasure in return. The whole scene was too much for Lindsey though, he gave her one final thrust to bury himself as deeply inside of her as possible, then came with a loud groan, followed by several versions of her name.

Stevie smiled lovingly, and pressed her lips to his forehead after he had collapsed on top of her body, trying to cherish every single second she had left with him. Her mind, though, couldn't stop wondering how she was supposed to deal with the fact that she had to say goodbye to him, tomorrow.