A colleague immediately motioned to her and whispered: "Zuo Ni Xiaozi! Are you afraid that people will not hear?"

In the end, when I was two years old, my colleague looked up at the front desk and saw that there was no one at the front desk. He lowered his voice and said: "Our last chairman's surname is Zhang, and the second son is his only son-now this boss, with his mother's surname, It is said that the old director Zhang remarried, and his wife brought in from the outside..."

The elevator ascends steadily, and the floor-to-ceiling mirror shines under the glorious light.

In this small space, there were only two of them. Zhang Shun took off his sunglasses and stared provocatively at Chu He's face in the mirror-his brother didn't mean to open his mouth at all. , No expression.

"You don't ask me what I'm doing?" Zhang Shun couldn't help but said first.

"Ask for money."

"Hey-can't I just come to see my brother?"

"How much?"

Zhang Shun's expression stopped, and he said for a while: "... five million."

Chu He finally gave his brother a glance, "What are you doing?"

His skin was very pale, and he even felt a little transparent under the light. Lips are very thin, and they look cold and unrelenting. Unlike Zhang Shun's cute and handsome face, such a look should be hard to get close to.

How did such a person find someone to sell his life to grab the group from his dad?

Zhang Shun thought absently and casually said, "Play, chant. The cellist of the Central Orchestra, I gave her a car last time, and spent all the money for the New Year. This time, I was going to make an auction again. Mayor Huang and his family's nephew and a few others are also here. I don't think there will be millions of people this time..."

Chu He said lightly: "What about Fu Ya?"

"Who?" Zhang Shun froze for a moment before reacting: "Oh, you introduce the professor's girl's show-I wiped her brain to be absolutely sick, and I kept reading books everywhere, playing and not playing, let go I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore. She looks like you are most suitable for you. You can wrap your comforter and talk about life and ideals every night, hahahaha..."

Chu He stared at his brother motionlessly, his eyes as transparent as glass beads under the lights.

Zhang Shun wasn't afraid yet. Dang'er Lang put his elbows on his shoulders and asked with a smirk: "It's not that I said, Big Brother, wouldn't she just send me from your own room like that? You can do it quickly. Take it back, your brother really has no shortage of people to wait for-oh yes, don't say that the brother doesn't respect you, I didn't move the finger of that girl, just wait for you haha!"

Chu He raised his hand and pushed his brother's arm away.

Just then the elevator stopped on the first floor of the Finance Section, the door opened, and the Chu River walked out like a sink. In this way, Zhang Shun didn't know that it was enough. He chased behind his brother and laughed: "You two must have a lot of talk! If you don't have a good chat, your brother can still lend you two teaching videos in friendship! Doctor, let's see, you said that you are young and young all day long..."

Chu He came to the finance room without looking at the brilliant faces of several accountants outside. He directly knocked on the door of the finance manager and said, "Give him 500,000, remember me."

The manager immediately got up: "Good CEO, check or transfer?"

"check."

It happened that Zhang Shunhanger Lang came in and asked, "Isn't it five hundred, how did it become fifty?"