Breakfast, Baby Boy and Bromance

Start from the beginning

"Is that so?" I asked pouring the water from the kettle into my mug.

"Yep. But it involves syrup and ice cream." Romeo squealed as his father picked him up and placed him on his hip and Ross showed Romeo how to flip the pancakes.

"Yummy." Romeo said as Ross placed the pancakes on the bench. I loved seeing this two together.

"Hey. Uhm, I stayed up late last night to finish off the kimono. Do you think it's okay if I come with you so I can give it to Raini. I haven't seen her since my dads funeral." I told Ross.

"Of course you can come. I was kinding hoping that you'd come." Ross said and winked as he passed me a plate of pancakes.

"Wow. This really is a surprise." I said to Romeo and he placed his plate on his legs and ate his small sized pancakes.

~*~

Ross' POV
I opened the door and let Amy walk into my dressing room first. Calum vollenteered to look after Romeo the second I parked the car.

"This place has not changed a bit." Amy exclaimed walking over to the wall and admiring all the pictures on the wall.

 "So..." I trailed off. "Uhh, last night." I started and I noticed Amy blushed a little bit. I have a brillant idea.

"Yeah. What about it?" Amy asked taking a photo off the wall.

"Just, uhh, what was going through your mind?" I asked her as I sat down.

"I don't know. Well, there were things rushing through my mind. About us, about Romeo. About everything." Amy said sitting down next to me.

"Look, I am so very sorry. About everything. Ask anyone, my brothers, Rydel, Raini or even Calum, they've all noticed that I've been really down lately. I just, I can not believe I cheated on you. I am so sick and I know you don't wanna take me back but my life has changed so muched. I should have told you. I'm a fool. Please, can we just start from the start, well, not from the start like high school start, I hated high school, but lets just, talk about it and hopefully we can make an agreement on custody." I said and Amy nodded. "I've already thought about it." I told her. I've gotta make this work.

"I was thinking, maybe on the weekends I take Romeo. He can sleep at my house and on the week days he can stay with you." I said her.

"Hmm. What about you look after him from Sunday to Thursday and I'll look after him Thursday night, Friday and Saturday." I said giving her another idea and she shook her head again. "What's your idea?" I asked her.

"Maybe. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I'll look after him, and the on Fridays you can stay over at my house, just so it's good for Romeo to hvae both his parents in the same house, and then you can take him on Saturday till Monday." Amy said. I could tell she did not want to have this conversation, but that was a brillant idea.

"I love it." I smiled and brushed her hair out of her faced and tucked it behind her ear. I smiled and looked at her in the eyes.

"Uhh, am I interupting something?" Raini said panckily as she entered the room.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"Oh good. Uhm, well, guys. Romeo has to go to the hospital." Raini said.

"What?!" Amy and I both shouted at her.

"Aww that was so cute." Raini said clapping her hands together.

"What did you do to him?" Amy asked pretty frustated.

"I didn't do anything, I swear. Calum was looking after him and he was feeding him some of my brownie and Romeo's face went white and then red and his throat started to swell up. I think his having an allergic reaction to the nuts in my brownie." Raini said. You've got to be kidding me. Amy and I ran out and tried to find Calum.

"Calum called the ambulance. The doctors took Romeo to the hostipal. Calum is with him." Heath told us. I took a small sigh of relief but I could tell Amy was panicking.

"This is all my fault." Amy cried as I took her to my car.

"No it's not." I told her placing my hand comfortably on her thigh. She didn't hestitate but she placed her hand on top of mine. She burst out into tears, silently crying. I felt so bad.

"I shouldn't have invited you to the set. I mean, I loved having you and Romeo here, but I knew something bad was going to happen."

"I need to see my baby boy." Amy said getting out of the car not even seconds after I parked it I locked it and I heard Amy's hand as we walked inside.

"It's going to be okay. He will be okay. Romeo, will be okay." I said and kissed Amy's head as she hugged me. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. "He'll be oky Angel." I said using her nickname for her. I smiled and kissed her head and leaving her lips on her hair for comfort.

"We came as fast as we could." Raini said as she ran over with Laura.

"Guys, his over here." Calum said jumping up and down waving to us. Amy pulled out of my arms and ran straight into Romeo's room.

"Hey buddy." Amy said wiping her tears and hugging her son.

"Mommy. I turned red and my throat swelled up. It's okay, the nice man gave me a lolly pop because I was good and he have me a pen which I can only use if my powers run out." Romeo said and I looked at the doctor and I smiled. That was so smart of him to do that. Tricking Romeo to think that his Epi-pen is a power saver, ell, it is full of adrenaline.

"Thanks man." I said and bro-hugged Calum.

"No problem." Calum said like it was no big deal.

"What do you want for dinner baby?" Amy asked Romeo.

"Pancakes!" he squealled. Amy looked at him and raised an eye brow. "Just like Austin. He loves pancakes." Romeo smiled and we all laughed. I'm so glad his back to normal.

"We'll go get something. You guys can stay here." Raini said.

"And we'll get you pancakes little champ." Calum said ruffling Romeo's hair up.

"Thank you uncle Calum." Romeo said and hugged him. He really is adorable.

_________________________________________________________________
Comment what should happen next.

Eight comments for an update

 I finally found a good photo of Romeo. It the picture on the side or above

 Whoop long update for you guys <3