"Hm", Saint nodded as he took his step backwards. "What are- why are you here, P'?", he queried, wiping his face. Zee looked at Saint, biting his lips.

"Please don't be mad, i-I just want to see you.", Zee nervously trailed ready to hear Saint's outburst as he looked at him piercely. "I-I know you probably don't wanna see me yet..",

"Who told you that?", Saint sniffed, lips trembling.

"You missed me?", Zee gave Saint a small smile, but deep inside him, he wanted to pull Saint for a kiss, so much too let him feel how much he miss him.

"SO MUCH.", Saint gave Zee a sweet smile that immediately made Zee's collected patience to crumble down in a second. The moment Saint realized, a soft pair of lips gently touched his, leading him to just close his eyes. And just like that, the time seems to slow down between them, sorrounding completely turned black and that for them, just the two of them matters. Ignoring the fact, that they we're outside, in a busy street, at a broad daylight. It's only get into them when someone cleared his throat interrupted them, pulling them back out of their own worlds. Saint and Zee immediately looked at each other, faces all red, realizing what they had just done.

"I understand you missed each other, but don't you think your PDA is too much?", Joss trailed, arms crossed in front of his chest. Zee and Saint looked at him, Zee immediately snaked his arms around Saint's waist which was definitely noticed by Joss. "Relax, I won't steal Saint from you. He had his heart well guarded.",

"P'Joss..", Saint pouted.

"You forgot your wallet..", Joss gave Saint's wallet back to him. ".. isn't that your phone?", He trailed after he saw the phone on the road. Zee felt how Saint suddenly flinched.

"Something happened and he's fine now", Zee replied, giving Saint a squeezed on his waist. He felt how Saint relaxed, and gave him a smile.

"Okay, what are you doing here anyway?", Joss queried, gaze narrowing down. "Does Earth knew about it?",

"Yes, Earth knew.", Zee replied, and Joss sighed.

"Okay, then. I gotta go, Saint.", Joss added, turning his heels.

"Joss..", Zee called out that made Joss to glance back at them.

"Thank you for being there for Saint.", Zee trailed but Joss replied him, eyes rolling.
"So don't waste my effort, Mr.Panich", Joss unbotheredly walked away, Saint reached for Zee's hand on his waist, and pat it. Zee immediately loosen up and gave see some space.

"I'm sorry," Zee trailed. "I should've informed you that I'm coming here. I know I told your brother, and it really took me a month to convince your brother to let go here,..I just. ", Saint slid his hands down to Zee's hand and clasped them.

"You don't have to say sorry at all, P'Zee.", Saint smiled. "Heck! You just saved my life. Thank you for coming at the right time, at the right place. No one know what would happen", Saint's body shivered. "Thank you for spotting me in this busy street.", Zee smiled softly, breaking Saint's clasped on his hand, and he clasped both Saint's hands in between his.

"I knew it was you the moment my eyes crossed the same direction...now, that I think about it, I'm the one who almost...",

"It's okay, you saved me in the end,P'Zee.",

"I really, really missed you Saint.", Zee added.

"Hm..", Saint's face blushed and Zee immediately caressed his cheeks. "P'Zee..I think you should mind about your luggages.  It's lonely over there.", Saint giggled pointing Zee's luggage a few meters away from them.

"Oh my God. I forgot about that.", Zee looked at his bag, and laughed. Saint missed it, that laugh. Saint's expecting Zee to let go and rushed towards his luggage but in his surprise, Zee just intertwined their fingers, looking at him, with a loving smile on his face. "I'm never gonna let go of you again, Saint.", Saint's heart skipped a beat, as he felt himself being pulled by Zee towards where the luggage was.

"P'Zee..do you have a place to stay in already?", Saint asked soon as Zee held the handle of his bag.

"Hm, now..that I think about, I haven't booked yet. I guess I'm too excited to see you that I forget about it", Saint smiled on the remark.

"You can stay at our house,P'", Saint offered.
"Uhm..I think.. that's..",

"It's okay, I can talk to my mom and dad, P'Zee. We have a spare room, why not use it. It's more convenient.", Saint added.

"Convenient what Saint?", Saint's eyes widen, nervously licked his bottom lips. "Huh?",

"For you to see me", Saint grinned that made Zee laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. For me to see you, that sounds great.", He trailed before laughing once again.

"P'Zee..", Saint whined.

"You think you're parents will agree?",

"Hm, let's try.", Saint smiled. "Are you tired, P'Zee?",

"No, not that I have my happy pill on my hand, I'm no longer tired. Why?",

"That's cheesy, P'Zee... My house is just 15 minutes you can walk that far.",Saint smiled.

"Is it advisable for you to walk that far?",

"Hm, as long as I take my time though, it's fine..", Saint grinned.

"Okay then, let's take our time then.", Saint giggled and they started walking in. "Saint?",

"Hm?",

"Will you... will you give me another chance to prove my..", Saint abruptly stopped and Zee looked at him.

"You don't have to that, P'..call me lovesick, but I really do love you. Not because I have P'Tutor's have, but because of I'm Saint.",

"Hey, are you..",

"Let's date, P'Zee..can we? AGAIN?", Saint's gave Zee a sweet smile that Zee immediately teared up. "Oh my God.", Saint laughed and wiped the tears in Zee's face.

"You don't know how happy am I, Saint.",

"I do, I do now..so, stop crying", Saint hugged Zee and rubbing his back.

"Thank you, Saint..Thank you for giving me another chance.", Zee trailed voice cracking, Saint tried his best to comfort the weeping man in his embrace.

.......
Chapter 41 done!
Oh, is that fast? I'm sorry, just wanna take the story on a good note already. I just don't want to be apart more. Anyways, hope you liked it.
See ya 💕💕