Chapter 49: Not Again.

Start from the beginning

Black pondered this. Seems crazy, but he also seems genuine...

How do I tell?

Then, Black had an idea.

You're telling me the truth, right?

"Why wouldn't I be? After all, Blue's missing, and I think my stepfather is planning something, so why would I lie now?"

What is Blue's name?

Moment of truth.

"... Blue?" he offered.

Black looked at him, disappointed in herself for almost believing all this s**t when he wasn't even telling the godd**n tr-

"Wait... oh. OH. S**t, you mean her real name! It's Estelle," Green said quickly.

Black breathed a sigh of relief, wanting to laugh. Okay, good - he's just an idiot.

That single statement got her thinking more - Silver has scars on her arms, but... maybe Green wasn't the one who gave them to her.

"Also, you never told me where you got that injury on your hand, by the way."

Uh... Silver gave that to me on my last mission. She nearly tortured me to death and killed us all, but we stopped her.

There was a pause.

"She did WHAT."

Black jumped at Green's sudden angry tone.

What on Polus??

"Oh, she is SO dead," Green growled.

~~~~~

Blue

"FIGHT ME, B**CH."

I'm afraid that might be impossible, considering that you are the equivalent of a ghost at the moment.

"You're laughing at me - I can hear it in your tone. STOP LAUGHING AT ME."

And what are you gonna do about it, exactly?

After a moment, Blue groaned. "I hate you."

I mean, it's not like you can make my life a living hell - but I can make YOURS a living hell, now can't I? Doesn't that sound fun?

"I can give you a headache with my voice."

Wow. Scary. I'm trembling in my morphable, amazingly durable body.

And yes, I will rub this in your face for the rest of your existence.

"Keep telling yourself that."

Oh! Look at this cool hand that can TOUCH things! Look at this world that I can SEE and INTERACT with!

Blue grumbled to herself, trying to shut out the ever-persistent voice of Scourge.

LOOK AT THIS AMAZING, FLAWLESS BODY THAT I CAN CONTROL!

"Petty much?"

You're just jealous that I can eat waffles and you can't.

"... okay, that was uncalled for."

Rules don't apply to me, b**ch. I'm not human, so I don't have to live to your standards, now do I?

"You're just jealous that we HAVE standards and that you'll never live up to them."

You're just jealous that I'm more powerful than you ever were.

Partners In Crime: An Among Us FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara