Chapter 8 - The Coronation ~Sweet Revenge😌~

Marinette, Chloe, and Alya finished their girls day and went to bed, satisfied their sweet revenge would come tommorow~

---Time skip to morning, brought to you by Camembert the FRAGRANCE---

"Get up, get up!!" Alya hit Marinette's head with a Pillow.

"OKOKOKOKOKO, WHY SO EARLY!!" Marinette groaned and Tikki ate some cookies while she laughed at the two besties. Marinette hadn't talked to her much, but she was fine. She knew Mari was extremely busy. The other kwamis as well as Plagg kept her company too, and she had enough cookies to last her a lifetime.

"EARLY, BECAUSE YOUR CORONATION STARTS IN 3 FLIPPING HOURS!" Alya chuckled and threw Mari's dress at her.

"Hey be careful with that!" Marinette laughed and jumped out of bed. They took a selfie in their pajamas, posted it, and labeled it "Queens arising." (A/N: I want a friend D:)

"Ok, let's just get ready for some SWEET revenge," The friends snickered and Alya went to her respective room.

"Ahhh, Tikki I can't wait!" Marinette squealed.

"I can't either Marinette!" Tikki giddily replied.

"Well, before I get ready for one of the biggest moments in my life, let me show you something!" Marinette grinned.

"Ok..." Tikki gave an amused look and closed her eyes.

"Ok open your eyes!" Marinette chuckled and Tikki slowly lifted her eyelids and squealed.

"It's amazing, Marinette!" Tikki flew over to the teeny, kwami sized dress Marinette was holding. It was designed with mini cookies and macaroons. 

"Thanks, Tikki! I had to hand stitch everything since the dress was really small. Tikki hopped into the little garment and twirled with a big smile (A/N: #Kwamisdeservefasionableclothingtoo). Marinette giggled.

"Ok, now go get into your dress, while I admire this piece of art!" Tikki shouted and zipped in a circle around Marinette.

"Ok Tikki," Marinette responded. She walked into her large bathroom and took a warm bath before putting on her dress (A/N: Dress is shown in chapter 6 "Dress  Fittings? IDK"). She sat at her vanity and started applying her light makeup. She put on lip gloss and mascara with the tiniest bit of gold eye shadow that made her eyes stand out. A maid came and did her hair into the elegant bun Marinette had asked for in her dress fittings. After composing herself, she gracefully slipped into her coronation shoes and pranced to Alya's room while thanking the maid. 

"Hey Alya- OMG YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Marinette yelped as she slightly jogged over to her best friend, who was wearing her orange dress and heels with her low bun. Her makeup was similar to Marinette's but a bit darker.

"You're looking GORGEOUS yourself, EMPRESS Marinette," Alya giggled.

"Haha. I'm technically only the empress in thirty minutes- WAIT. THIRTY MINUTES!!!" C'mon Alya we're gonna be late!" The besties laughed and strutted to the throne room where the coronation would take place.

---With The Snake and the Stupid class (Ew why do I have to write about them?)---

"Come on class, be prepared to watch the Princesses coronation!" Mrs. Bustier was head over heels, excited for a certain liar to be revealed. The girls and boys walked over to their mid-section seats while Lila and Chloe pranced over to the front row.

"Mrs. Rossi, where are you going?" Mrs. Bustier sighed.

"The princess reserved front seats for me remember?" Lila gushed as she spouted her lies. Emperor Tom and Empress Sabine overheard the liar and grumbled.