Chapter 5 - Healing

A/N: Omg sosososo sorry for not updating ;-;!!! ENJOY!!!

---With Marinette, Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe in the Infirmary room---

---3rd Person POV---

"Well... Now that I'm here, may I ask if you're ok Marinette?" Chloe smiled.

"I'm doing fine, but these bruises are going to hurt for a while," Marinette frowned, "I feel good enough to walk around or something though, "Marinette finished.

"Then let's go dudette!" Nino smiled. And the friend group walked out of the infirmary room.

"Eeek! Hurry, away from them!" Alya whisper-screamed. The rest of Mrs. Busteir's class was squished in the hospital room with Lila, consoling the liar as the all-knowing nurse rolled her eyes. Everyone in the palace had been alerted of Lila's lies. The quartet with their plus 1 Chloe silently crept to Mari's room.

"Haha, nice room, princess!" Chloe grinned.

"W-wait how did you know I was the princess?" Marinette questioned.

"I saw your parents. Like- how do the class not recognize them?? RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY REEEEE-DICULOUS!" Chloe chuckled.

"Oh, um- Chloe... Where's Sabrina?" Adrien rarely saw Chloe without the redhead.

"She went to Lila's side. I know I was a pain in the butt to her, but I d-didn't think she would dump me for a liar," Chloe frowned.

"Aww, It's ok Chloe! You got us now!" Alya jumped onto Marinette's bed.

"Hehe, thanks," Chloe responded. The group got in a circle on the floor.

"It's nearing night, we should get ready for bed then hang out a bit," Nino noticed. Everyone agreed and went to get ready for bed. 

"Oh- uhh looks like I got to go then... I probably have to go back to the hotel," Chloe's expression saddened.

"No! Uh- you can stay in another room! We have tons of guest rooms!" Marinette smiled and pulled Chloe out the door with the rest of Mari's friends trailing behind.

"Oh no! It-ts that Monster!" Lila pointed at Marinette as Mrs. B's class and Lila were walking out the palace to go back to the hotel. The class turned to look at Mari and her friends.

"What are YOU GUYS doing here?" Max glanced at the quartet plus Chloe.

"Lawfully existing," Marinette groaned.

"Well if I were the Princess of China, I would make sure that you can't exist," Alix smirked.

"Accept you AREN'T the princess" Marinette laughed to Alix's demise and Rose came up and kicked Mari in the shins.

"You monster! Kindness rules! You destroyed that when you hurt Lila!" Rose made an angry frown.

"Looks like someone's being a hypocrite. Lila is lying and you fell for her little schemes. Now she's got you wrapped around her soulless finger," Alya flicked Rose in the nose, "Buh-bye!"

"Wait, Adrihoney! Why are you hanging with them! I heard Marinette say that your mother was meaningless and that she deserved to die! Oh, that rascal. Come to me and you'll find everlasting love!" Lila put her hand around Adrien's waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

"THE HECK LILA!!?? I HAVE A GF ALREADY SO BACK OFF!" Adrien pushed Lila off his body and she fell.

"Oww! My ankel!" Lila fake cried as she held onto her left ankle.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ADRI-BRAT!" Mylen rushed over to console Lila. Everyone was surprised since they had never seen Mylen outburst like that.