No. 0: The Invasion Has Begun

For over half a century, humanity has pondered the theory of parallel universes, each with its own worlds, people, and other lifeforms, created by every thought and potential choice one could make. Many people, however, believe that parallel universes are just the stuff of fiction, nothing more than a mere theory...

Those people couldn't be more wrong, for there exists... the very foundation of every universe itself...

The Multiverse...!

The multiverse is the very fabric of reality on which we walk, holding together endless universes, each similar but different to our own... unfortunately none of them were universes of absolutes...

Each world in the multiverse has its own evils that have pursued, killed, and destroyed all in their way in an attempt to dominate their worlds... But for every force in the universe, there is an equal and opposite power... for every evil body, there is a good to oppose it...

Such a force for good is the Super Sentai: legendary teams of heroes who have fought and bled to defend the innocent and vanquish the evil that oppresses us. In each universe, a single Sentai remains in the current day with allies of their own, all fighting for the good of all... That's when it happened...

When the multiverse came under attack...!

SENTAI EARTH 45; APRIL 12, 1975 A.D.

"GORANGER!"

A charismatic team of heroes stood on top of a cliff, overlooking their enemies: The Black Crusaders of the Black Cross Army. These heroes were dressed in classic superhero fashion, capes, helmets, belts and everything. The uniforms were similar, but in their respective colors, designs, and numbers.

They were the Himitsu Sentai Goranger: the very first Super Sentai that came into existence. However, in this universe, they were the only Sentai that came into existence...

As they jumped down the cliff to fight their enemies, Akaranger, their leader noticed a giant black gear-like object in the sky, glowing a violet light.

"What?!" He said in shock before the gear came down onto their world. As that happened, a smaller gear appeared in a somewhat undisclosed location.

It happened so suddenly... almost instantly...

SENTAI EARTH 30; APRIL 10, 1992 A.D.

In this new universe, the Gorangers were not the only Sentai, as the Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, a team of dinosaur-themed rangers, fought against the Dora Goblin, a Dora Monster sent by Bandora the witch. However, they would be the last Sentai in this universe as another gear appeared in the sky, catching Tyrannoranger's attention.

"By the ancients..." He said as it collapsed in on the world, and more tiny gears appeared in the unknown destination.

One by one, each and every world... in every universe...

SENTAI EARTH 02; MARCH 29, 2020 A.D.

In this final universe, the latest Super Sentai, Mashin Sentai Kiramager, a team of gems and vehicles, were the last team of heroes, fighting against Galza, traitor of Crystalia and general of the Dark Empire Yodonheim. It was him and Kiramei Red who fought before noticing the same gear in the sky.

"What is happening?!" Galza exclaimed, demanding an explanation before the gear began to fall on their world.

"TAKE COVER!" Red shouted, but it was too late...