When we were kids.... Part 2

Shoto's pov

As we unwrapped the cape around the girl named Luna's face multiple things happened at once first me and Izuku screamed "OMG" then Izuku fantied next Luna started to sway back and forth from blood loss Izu grabbed his cape and put it back up to her eye I caught Izuku as he fainted. One of the maids came around the corner to see what was happening her eyes widened picked up Luna and asked if I could carry Izuku to the hospital wing. I did of course he is my husband after all. After the maid picked up Luna there was a bright white flash and a red panda with blazing reddish-orange eyes. The maid screamed and dropped Luna who wimped the red panda that looked very familiar waddled over to Luna and started to lick her eye and I thought I was going crazy cause I saw the blood seep back into the wound and start to close up.

Sho- "What was that!!"

Luna- "My red panda Sakura"

Sho- "So she's your spirit animal?"

Luna- "Yes"

Sho- "b-but that would mean that the great beasts are starting to turn into spirit animals?"

Luna- "Yup" she said calmly petting Sakura's belly

Sho- "then why didn't you have her heal you right after you got hurt?!?!?"

Luna- "I was going to then Izu came and brought me over to the castle" 

Izu- "I-I'm sorry I didn't n-notice that you could heal yourself" He said on the verge of tears  

Luna's pov

Wait is Izu going to cry! I didn't mean to make him cry! I run over to him with Sakura on my shoulder and hug him and say

Luna- "i'm sorry I didn't mean it in a mean way!! Please don't cry!" I say with my ears pressed against my head and tails down

Izu- *sniffles* "it's okay" he said hugging me back 

I looked over to see that Mr. Izuku had woken up I wonder if he's okay 

Luna "hey Sakura" I say looking done at the red panda in my lap "do you think you can heal Mr. Izuku?" She looked up at me and raised her paw and booped my nose then walked over to Mr. Izuku and Mr. Shoto and started to lick Mr. Izuku's head and release a calming scent to calm Mr. Shoto down

Izuku: sits up and looks at the panda with glowing reddish-orange eyes "i-is that Sakura t-the great panda?"

Luna "Yes she is" I say as Sakura walks over to me or more of stumbles over to me. When she finally gets to I pull a small piece of bamboo out of the small bag of things I had with me. I give her the bamboo and she climbs onto my shoulder to eat it as I stand up and look over to see the Todoroki's all except Izu so I decided to go over and talk to him.

Sakura's POV

As I sit on Lulu's (Luna it's just a nickname she has) shoulder eating my bamboo she walks over to the boy ("really author-chan the boy is that all I am to you" "oh shut up this is Sakura's pov and she doesn't know your name now stop breaking the fourth wall or I'll get Sero to beat your ass after he fixes the wall!!!!) who is sitting on the floor with a confused look on his face. Once we get next to him Lulu sits next to him.

Luna: "are you okay" 

The boy ("again" "no shut it Sero doesn't have enough flex type to fix the wall again!!!!") "yeah I just don't know what's going on"

Luna: "wellll.......

A/N if you want to see anything specific happen please tell me in the comments.