Intro

Hi so this is my first story so please tell me if I do anything wrong!!! I prefer to go by they them pronouns so you can just call me author-chan. I'm sorry if I don't update daily! I still have school! This story will get a little depressing at times. And no Momo is not going to be a bitch in this. And there are going to be my oc's in this that do start to date some of the main characters kids. 

Background on the oc's there twins one boy one girl they have 15 older siblings. They are 15 and never got along with their parents. The girls name is Luna and her quirk is Fox so she has nine-tails and ears along with something  that only a few people have. (I'll explain later ;) ) She has black with gold streaks but dies the black parts dark purple that covers half her face .  The boys name is Alex and his quirk is nature control so he can control forests and things like that and has that same special thing his sister has. He has baby blue hair with black streaks and kind of looks like shinshous hair.   

Izu (his nickname is zuzu) todoroki (boy todo and dekus kid) x  Luna

Eric Kirishima (boy kiri and bakubishs kid) x Alex 

Alex and Luna get adopted by Shin and Kami 

Bye Bye o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ