November 2000 | Part 4|Daniel's first farewell

Daniel was more motivated than ever.  He woke up that Monday with all the spirits to go and face the movie that he hated making so much.

  He took a shower, changed his clothes, and chose some old clothes that he no longer wore and doubted they still fit.  He wanted it to be a different day.  As he looked in the mirror to groom himself and comb his hair, he recalled with satisfaction his visit to Munich to meet with the director of Schule.  He was selected for the cast ... he would have a role in the movie!  But they still had to tell him for which character.  Would he have a leading role?  He was beating like yes.  Marco Petry had received him very well.

  In the background, Ever Fallen in Love by The Buzzcocks was playing on his player.  His singing with Amanda all those weird songs had inspired him.  And to counter Andy Gregson's actions, Daniel did borrow her punk CD's.  It was all he needed for now.

  He stared at himself in the mirror lowering his gaze from her and raised an eyebrow, put the comb to one side of her and took the fixer from her.
  -------------------------------------------------

  Miriam had just come back from running and she was on her way to take a shower when she bumped into Daniel in the living room.  Her brother was on his way out, had hearing aids on, clothes that she had been donating to charity, and her hair stood up like a scarecrow (a lovely scarecrow, eh).

  - Daniel ... what happened to you ...

  Daniel turned to see her and replied with a smile:

  - I'm Fred Davies.

  Miriam satisfactorily shook her head and, before he left her, she said:

  - I thought you weren't excited about that movie.

  - I decided to give it a try.

  - Good, then that you go very well.

  Then Daniel came out happy, ready to show off his flamboyant presence.

  As he walked, catching the attention of the people who passed him, he remembered that Ricardo had called him on the phone the day before to probe him, or perhaps to let him know, that Andy Gregson believed that he was no longer a mouse, but yes a nasty rat.

  So it was, apparently Gregson was more than convinced that Daniel had devised a vile plan to snatch one of the most precious beings from him ... Amanda.  According to him, Daniel had planned everything from the moment he faked his faint, to then play poor and difficult with the intention of having Amanda follow him everywhere, then refraining from paying his entire debt with the intention of continuing to watch.  to Amanda, and of course make the excuse of the train ticket to make Amanda travel with him to Cottbus so that he can have the opportunity to be interesting to get her attention.  Quite an elaborate plan to take the girl from him.  That's right, Andy Gregson still assumed Amanda was his girlfriend.

  Daniel turned a deaf ear to Andy's arguments that Ricardo had communicated to him, the latter had also told him at the end of his call that when he went to the filming set, he should look for him first, because Ricardo knew Andy very well and knew what days he was bad and what days was very bad, and apparently Ricardo feared that Andy was so angry with Daniel that he might react in a not very civilized way when he saw him.

  Daniel also ignored Ricardo's last recommendation and kept walking until he reached the film set.  As he entered, he could see that everything seemed to be calm and he continued walking calmly until, on the steps of the main building, he saw Andy Gregson sitting in an impatient but haughty position.  Behind Andy was Ricardo next to another man that Daniel did not know, both were with an expression of calm expectation.  When Ricardo spotted Daniel, he widened his eyes while still watching him approach.