We saw a huge black jet and grinned like children, giving verification to the guards that surrounded the grounds.

"Fasten your seatbelts, we are heading to Long Beach, California." The voice of the female pilot said through the speakers of the jet.

Me and Lee got comfortable on the chairs, turning on the tv and asking for food.

-

It had been roughly 6 hours and we were standing in Long Beach, California.

Adrain ordered a car to be at the drop off. It was a black Range Rover hunter.

I wasn't complaining.

Lee jumped into the passengers seat, knowing I wouldn't let him drive. I sat into the nice leather seats, turning on the engine as a variety of black Mercedes followed us on the roads.

Lee put on directions to three different funeral homes in California and we first went to the expensive one.

"So, was she pretty?" Lee asked, intrigued by my ex-girlfriend.

"Very." I muttered, swerving the car into the parking lot of the funeral home.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" A lady in her mid-thirties asked sweetly.

"We were looking for a old friend. Her name was Atlas Murphy." I answered, giving her a fake smile.

"Oh! She's was a young one, wasn't she?" The lady said.

"Yea." I nodded, walking behind her as we stopped at a tombstone.

In loving memory of
'Atlas Saoirse Murphy'
19**-20**
-
'I love you to the moon and back, but you need to love yourself too'

A loving sister, friend, girlfriend, daughter

I bent down in front of the tombstone, blinking my eyes to wipe away the tears that had formed.

"Thank you." I mumbled to the lady, grabbing Lee by the arm and pulling him out.

"We need to wait until the cemetery closes and then dig up her casket. There is nothing around it or on it. We can stay at the safe house I stayed at for a while." I said, walking to the car.

"Okay. We'll come back at 12pm so we have enough time to put her casket back." He nodded, sitting in the car.

-

"Oh my fucking god. This is where you stayed? The one from when you were 13 to until dad picked you up?" He questioned walking around the black and white designed house.

"Yea. So I wouldn't have to be Lilly and John's slave." I scoffed, wiping dust off the counters.

"What's this doing here?" Liam scrunched his nose at a bottle of rubbing alcohol and bloodied bandages.

"Well, before I went to see the house fire, I was at a fight and I needed to be cleaned. It was only my knuckles anyways. But we have no food so let's go to a pizza shop I know." I laughed slightly, remembering my days before I had a family.

Liam agreed, walking to the exit of the house. I followed him, driving quickly to my favorite pizza place in all of Long Beach.

I opened the diner door, ready to greet Lucy, the old lady who made the pizzas but I only saw her now 30 year old son, Rowan.

"Hey, Row." I greeted at him as he approached us with furrowed brows as he narrowed his eyes at my smirking face.

"Miss me?" I giggled as I saw his face click.

"Ana! Omg you have no idea how much ma missed you! Hell, even I missed you!" He had tears in his eyes.

We used to be like siblings, Lucy was like my fun aunt. I used to come here all the time and Rowan would often visit from college.

"Hi! Oh right this is my biological brother, Liam. Liam, this is a old friend." I smiled genuinely as we hugged.

"Where have you been? Ma said one day, you just disappeared." He sat down next to Liam, across from me.

"Stuff happened..." I say, making up a whole fake explanation as to why I couldn't come when I turned 18.

"So, where is Lucy?"

"She uh passed away a while after you left and I had to drop college to come here cause this is one of the only things I have left of her." He said, frowning.

"Oh. That's horrible to hear. What cemetery? I can drop off some flowers." I muttered sadly.

-

It was finally midnight and we were standing inside the cemetery with black clothes and shovels in our hands.

"Okay. I will shovel and when I get tired, you shovel." Lee nodded, starting to dig her grave.

I shrugged, picking up my shovel and starting to do the same so we can hurry up.

After 40 minutes we had a mahogany casket at our feet.

"I'll open it." I volunteered, opening the casket slowly.

I saw bones and red hair, I stopped thinking about Atlas and then looked for a red envelope. It was under one of her hands, I picked it up, closing the casket, Liam breathing down my neck.

"Should we leave and then open it on the way back?" I asked, wanting to get back to Adrian.

He nodded, starting to put the dirt back on the casket.

-

We were on the plane, still in black clothes.

"Okay, let's go into the bedroom, I don't want anyone to hear this shit." Lee walked through the halls of the jet.

We both sat comfortably on the bed, opening the red envelope.

I guess you aren't that dumb,

Next clue is where did Anastasia break her vagina?

Not really, but she was limping so...

I hate you,

-L

AN

AN

What do you think the prize is?