Unexpected visitor

Magsimula sa umpisa

I decided to got to the market and return soon cause I want to confess to tae and spend some time with him if he returns soon

I was ready when I suddenly heard some noise like from our backyard which is adjacent to our kitchen. Like a thud!

Wait is some one there in our backyard? Tae told there were paparazzi chased him yesterday. Could they have found his home. Oh shit! I had a lot of paparazzi encounters and they were horrible.
I have always tried to hid my face during those encounters in past, but they tried to pull it off and hurt me many times with the camera and even pulled my hair.

Wait didn't tae say that he trimmed the grass in our backyard?? Did he leave open the back door. Oh shit!! Why isn't tae home at this time!

I was scared as hell. Moreover I am pregnant. I started to panic! I was hoping nothing to go wrong! I slowly covered my face with a shawl and approached the backyard with a frying pan that I grabbed from the kitchen.

 I started to panic! I was hoping nothing to go wrong! I slowly covered my face with a shawl and approached the backyard with a frying pan that I grabbed from the kitchen

I know it's stupid! I ain't rapunzel to knock down a person with a single blow!

I should be hiding in room and call 911 but I want to make sure that there is some!

I don't want to be embarrassed if it was a cat or just my gut feeling. Every step I took a sweat rolled down my face. I slowly moved the curtains of the door. I couldn't get a better view because it was milky glass.

I gained up my fragile courage from scrap and opened the door.  Even the door creak made me jump. Then I noticed the uneven level of grass. THE GRASS WASNT TRIMMED!! didn't tae say he did so? 
What? Why?

I tried to look around. I could see some wet foot prints in the cement slab near the wall, not the size of mine or tae's foot size
A squad of questions flooded in my mind at the moment

'Whose footprints are these?'
'Why are they fresh and wet?'
'Wait was that note left by tae?' But it was his hand writing
' did he lie ?'
' why did he lie?'
'And who the heck is roaming in my backyard?'

I made my body ready for any kind of attack, gripping the pan tight and absorbing even single sounds.

Wait what if the paparazzi filming me now. I look like a fool with a pan in hand. I tried to stand brisk and take one last look around and barge into house, even if  I spot someone.