Ep 9 Popular Monster (I'M BACK!)

It has officially been two years since I last posted an update. I'm sorry, truly. I've probably let some of you down since last time. For the past year and a half I needed time to myself and to focus on other priorities. But it's good to be back.

Also why does it keep saying 'Completed'? I never pressed that and don't plan to for a while.

Anyways, welcome back to Izuku Yagi Son of the Dragon. Starting off with Season 2.
____________________________________

Somewhere far from UA

Inside an apartment room, a man is currently preparing dinner for tonight. He wore casual clothes such as a t-shirt, jeans and socks, he is currently watching some old movies from the 20th, 21st and 22nd century. He was making a dish comprised of chow mein, orange chicken, Mandarin chicken, sushi, white rice, and sliced fish.

He feels confident that his date will go perfectly. He then hears the doorbell ring. He finds this odd however, his date isn't supposed to be here until a couple of hours.

He goes to open the door and is greeted by the sight of a young girl or woman possibly a sophomore or a junior in high school. She had natural ash grey hair tied in a ponytail, brown eyes, fair skin tone. She wore a sky blue sweater, dark blue jeans, and white shoes.

"Can I help you?" He asks, "Hi, I'm here from the 'Mistral winds Barber&Beauty Salon' and you asked for a personal shave?"

"Oh, right, sorry." He says. "May I come in?" The girl asks, "Yeah sure." The man says as the girl walks inside the room and goes to an open space with a chair set up.

"Thank you for coming, I wasn't sure if you'd even show up." The man says feeling relieved. "Excuse me but, can I ask you a question?" The girl asks. "Sure." The man replies. "Why can't you just, y'know, go to the barbershop yourself or shave yourself?" The girl asked.

"Well to answer your question; going there is expensive right now and I can't drive all the way over there, you guys aren't open all week, only this service was still running. Second, the last time I tried to shave was when I had an important meeting that week, and I ended up giving myself a scar after that."

"Oh, I see." She says putting down her bag and getting equipment out. She takes out an old fashioned razor, some shaving cream, puts them in order and starts shaving the man's face.

"Ow! Ow..!" The man says laying down with the blade trying to cut through his beard. "Hey, that razor's dull." He cries out as the girls hand was away. He then murmurs to himself, "Usually this would be the best part."

"Sorry about that sir, I'll get on it." She says gets out the sharpener for the razor.

She starts sharpening the blade as she first puts a warm, damp towel over the man's face, she starts to reapply the brush with shavings cream. Cut to the man lying down on the chair with the towel on his face as she peels it off him and applies the cream on his face.

She sets down the cream and grabs the sharpened razor. She first tilts the guy's head to the left and starts shaving where she left off. Shaving downward

"That's a lot better." The man says feeling the blade shave off his beard. "You're welcome sir." The girl says concentrating. "Nice, nice, uhm can you get under my chin please." The man says relaxed.

"Under the chin, correct?" She asks as the razor she was holding was now an inch away from his neck

"Hmm wha-?" The man says opening his eyes before his throat was slit open and blood flows out from it. He starts gargling from his blood overflowing in his mouth.