Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}

Start from the beginning

        I couldn't agree anymore. I need to have Ivan understand that we have to stick together or we will be damaged.

        "Why would you want me to be happy?" I asked and tried to stop the smile forming on my lips. Luka could be the biggest dick and make my life a living Hell but he rather help me get my mate. There has to be a catch. But when I looked in his red eyes, all I saw was nothing but calmness. I thought he wouldn't give a damn about us after we, well Ivan, killed his leader and he didn't like Betas and Alphas.

        Luka's eyes softened and he licked his lips. "I know how it feels to be heartbroken, feel regret and sadness all together, and feel rejected to the ones you love. And...the way you look at Ivan makes me want to vomit and smile at the same time."

        The smile I was holding broke out and did something that surprised all of us. I gave Jayden to Zev and hugged Luka tightly. I hugged him long and hard and Luka froze at the sudden contact but relaxed. I let go and turned around to see Echo crying a bit.

        "I am sorry. This is a bit emotional for me. I never seen some much love and care for such a boy," she cried. I awkwardly smiled at her and waited until she stopped crying. She sniffled and snapped her finger. She didn't have mascara running down on her cheeks and the tears were gone. It looked like she never cried a few minutes ago.

        "Now, I have told the effects for healing Jayden, and I will tell you two. Jayden will forever have the scar on his neck. I am sorry. I tried making it disappear but it's permanent on his body, I don't know why. Also, Jayden may come off as...snappy, cold, cranky, and a bit evil. If he does anything, make sure he comes back to me and I will give him a sleeping potion," Echo explained sadly. She gave us, mostly Zev, a sad smile and Zev gulped nervously.

        "Okay, I can deal with that. What's the catch?" He said shakily.

        Echo bit her bottom lip. "He will either forget about everything that happened to him or he will change."

        "CHANGE?!" Zev roared. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHANGE?"

        Echo flinched and her eyes started to get watery. Zev was going to scream again when Jayden snuggled close to Zev's body. He placed his head on Zev's shoulder and mumbled whatever he was mumbling. Zev let out a long sigh and continued talking to Echo. "I know he got scratched by a Rogue but the last thing I want on Earth is having Jayden change now. He has months, years, to change to a Werewolf. I would not let this happen."

        "Zev, didn't you hear what she said? She said he either forgets what happened to him or he changes. He can start fresh and you can treat him how to become a Werewolf before he does," I said. I understood where Zev was coming from. I wouldn't want Ivan to become a Werewolf just yet. He could hardly understand the format of the Werewolf status because of how poorly we treat the Omegas. But, then again, I wouldn't want him to become a Warrior just like his family. The least I could do for him is keep him in the Human Realm for a little while but he has to choose, Warrior or Werewolf.

        Corianne cleared her throat and we looked at her. "Alpha Zev, there's more. If Jayden forgets about everything that happened to him, he forgets about everything."

        My eyes widen. "You mean...he forgets about Ivan too?" I looked at Echo who eyes were getting sadder and sadder. "Tell me that's not true."

        "I am so sorry..." Echo's voice broke a bit. I could care less if Jayden forgot about me, but him forgetting about Ivan was a shot to my heart. Ivan would be filled with sadness if he finds out that his best friend doesn't remember him at all. I would feel like my whole world was burned to the ground if Ivan forgot about me.

        "Let's just go home. I'm too tired for this," Zev grumbled and hugged Jayden closer to him. Echo nodded and smiled at all of us. I smiled back through the pain that was in my heart.

        Echo raised her hands and started to speak.

        "To a different place I now refer,
        At the look of my face you now deter. Whether dark or light, day or night. I banish—"

        The door swung open and I looked over to see three man step inside Echo's home. Echo stood near us as the three men got close to us.

        "If we haven't gotten hear sooner, that stupid bitch of a Witch would have been dead alone. I guess all you have to die with her. Together," the man said who was closer to us.

        I glared at him and growled, "Who the fuck are you?"

        He smirked and his eyes landed on me. "You should know, Enzo."

        My body tensed when my nose hit their scent. Rogues.

        But the man in front of us was a different Rogue.

        "Vlad."

        ~~~~

        YELLOW. Sorry for the late chapter but here you go! I have two stories, not really stories, but a book of story ideas if you guys need any and a boyxboy story called 10 Reasons Why. It's like a Valetine's theme going on and it's fluffy, I swear. Check those out. Also, this is part ONE of this chapter.

        Thoughts about Jayden's fate?

        Thoughts about Ivan's fate? Which one will Ivan become, Warrior or Werewolf?

        Do you like Echo? Opinions about Luka and Corianne?

        Comment and vote! :D 

        AND YES VLAD IS ON THE SIDE.

        Words: 1,538