Kotarou comes in between the two, "No fight." He said but he was pushed away by his 2 friends. "You shut up, Kotarou!" they shouted as Kashima called out to his brother in panic. The green-haired boy rolled over to Usaida, waking the guy up, while the two dark-haired toddlers fought with their small hands as they shouted insults.

"Guys, no fighting!" Yuna scolded, raising her voice, that stopped the two from their small fistfight. Yuna hated violence, so she couldn't stop the harsh glare she gave the two.

They flinched at the usual gentle onee-chan scolding them with her glare but looked away from each other with a "hmph". They won't get along as long as the other didn't believe in what they idolize.

Kashima also seemed shocked at the sudden raise of voice while Hayato lets out a sigh. He knew her history, so he didn't bother correcting her and dug something out of his pocket.

"You calm down too, Yuna." Hayato said, popping a lollipop into her mouth. Yuna flinched at the candy suddenly shoved into her mouth, huffing at the guy but nodding her head.

She wasn't sorry for scolding the two, but she really should calm down too. "Right, sorry..." she mumbled as she help on the lollipop stick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's what happened." Nezu said as Yuna nodded. She was in the Class A room, eating lunch with Nezu and Yagi. "So it's Superheroes versus Witches." Yagi mused as Yuna sighed, "I don't want to break those fragile imaginative childish dreams... Did you have something you believed as a kid?" she asked.

"Hmm not really." Nezu said as Yuna sighed at him, "Should I say it's expected of you to be mature in thinking even as a kid, Nezu?" she sweatdropped.

Yagi smiled, "I think I believed in some of those fantasy things too." He said in thought. Yuna nodded, "Right? I dreamed of befriending fairies when I was young." She said. She wanted to befriend a fairy so that her wishes can be granted, to be honest.

"They will have to learn soon though." Nezu stated as Yuna puffed her cheek, "I know..." she sulked. "Now now, don't be sad Hatogai. Here, have my bread." Yagi cheered her up. Yuna lets out a small chuckle, accepting the chocopan and biting on the bread. Focused on the bread, she didn't notice a finger hover over her.

"It really is soft. It's so similar to Kotarou's cheeks." Yagi mused as he poked Yuna's cheek. Yuna and Nezu both pale as Yagi kept poking her cheek. She slowly puts down the bread and swallowed, facing Yagi properly only to pale even more. His nose was bleeding that it freaked her out.

Nezu snapped out of his inner-panic and pushed his best friend's hand away, "Tomoya." He scolded, handing him a tissue to wipe that nosebleed. Yuna simply inched away from the blonde, looking at him in weird fear.

She didn't really understand but being poked and having the perpetrator nosebleed because of it was freaky.

"Sorry about that Hatogai, you're cheeks are just like a baby's that it got me." Yagi reasoned with a sparkly smile. "That's not reassuring. Apologize properly." Nezu bluntly said as Yuna nervously chuckled. "It's Yagi so there's no stopping that... unfortunately. Please don't poke my cheeks though." She said. "But why?" Yagi asked as he lifted his finger once more.

"Nezu, it's my time to go."
"I understand, please run away."

And with that, Nezu blocked Yagi by stopping his wrist while Yuna ran out of the classroom.

As Yuna walked down the hall, she saw Inomata with a stack of books. "Oh Inomata! What are those for?" Yuna asked, peeping at the title. Witch Trials? It's been a while since she heard of those. "Oh, it's evidence that witches exist." Inomata smiled.