8.

"I missed you," he sighed, his voice barely over a whisper. His chest moved up and down rapidly, a lazy, satisfied smile gracing his thin, pink lips after the lustful exertions.

"I missed your dick, too," came her quick reply, as she panted. Yoongi laughed, getting up to discard the piece of elastic that made sure they stayed safe.

"That's some development, Heejae. I'm proud that you finally agreed to missing atleast a part of me." The said woman grunted, covering up her sweat slick body. The air-con made her crave for the warmth, be it a human body or her own blankets.

Heejae was too tired by now and hungry too but she didn't want to get up. She just wanted to cuddle with the man that had disappeared into her house somewhere. She was glad though, that he came over and took the brunt of her left over anger.

"Are you asleep?" Yoongi asked softly, slipping under the covers. Heejae hummed, burrowing herself deeper into the pillows, the fatigue of the day catching up.

"Don't sleep just now," Yoongi cooed, leaving sweet kisses on her shoulder. "I brought some cheese and crackers and your favourite wine." That made Heejae bolt up, making him laugh at how easy it was to lure her with a few small things.

Leaning over his body, she picked up the plate filled with the salty goodies, stuffing some in her mouth right away. Yoongi poured the clear, bubbly drink into two glasses as she straightened up, munching on her crackers happily.

"How was your day?" Yoongi asked, taking a sip of his wine. The sudden question made Heejae's eyebrows rise up in curiosity. "Since when did we start asking about each other's day?"

Yoongi shrugged, his seemingly delicate but broad shoulders catching the lights in a mystical way. He was really beautiful, Heejae had to agree for the umpteenth time.

"Since last week," he answered, oblivious to her sharp eyes taking in his delicate built. "Now, tell me, how was your day? I have a feeling it wasn't that great and had you messaging me to take off your stress?"

Heejae sighed, tipping the glass back, draining the contents completely before speaking. She didn't know why she told him about everything that happened that day. Maybe it was the alcohol, or she was too tired to think or just wanted to get things off her chest.

Nonetheless, she talked about how her mother is so annoying all the time, demanding she do things she had no interest in. And Yoongi listened. For once he didn't interrupt her and listened, for she was still a mystery to him. He wanted to know more.

She finally sighed, as her recounting of events came to an end. "I don't really want to talk about my family anymore. Except for my elder brother, I have never felt too close to them and I really don't mind it staying like that." She then turned to look at Yoongi, her expressions changing from that of an emotionally drained woman to a mischievous one.

"What did you do the whole week when I wasn't available?" Yoongi caught up to sudden change, the sultry way the brunette looked at him. He could have easily said the truth but he chose to spice the truth up with a few lies.

Instead he said, "Not much really. I was busy with work and when I needed relief, well... You know my makeup artist? Hana? She's as good with her mouth as her hands."

If it was another man sitting beside her instead of Yoongi, she'd have kicked him out immediately. But it wasnt the case and she could clearly see the playful smirk on his face.

Shaking her head, a smile on her lips, she drained her third, maybe fourth glass of wine. "That's a good lie. You need to practice on your acting skills more, Yoongi-ah."

Something in him twisted at the way she called him so endearingly. He liked it and despised it at the same time.

He pulled her face closer to him with a firm grip on her slender neck. Heejae gasped, her unoccupied hand landing on his chest to keep herself from falling over him.

"What if it turns out to be true?" he asked, his eyes dead serious and his touch burning. "What if I am going behind your back and meeting someone else?"

Heejae let her glass go, uncaring that it shattered with the impact on the wooden floor. She grabbed his face with both of her hands and placed her lips on his, kissing him hard. Her partner was quick to react, kissing her back, his hands exploring the familiar territory of her soft body.

"If you do that," she said, pulling back, "I won't ever forgive you. I might be your booty call but I don't share. You'll never see my face again if you dare hooking up with someone else."

"Same goes for you too, baby," he said, without missing a beat. "You can't meet up with other people. Not even because of your family," he completed, refering to Hyunwoo.

But this mutual agreement was all that needed to spark the fire again. With the possessiveness flowing through their touches and the frequent conversations that added another layer of familiarity, a new kind of intimacy generated.

They weren't satisfying their bodies anymore but also feeding off their parched souls that seeked understanding and maybe...love.

~~~~
A/N:

Is the story going too fast?
Even if it looks like that right now, it's intentional. You'll find out later why.

So, if you've read my recent announcement, I'm going on hiatus till 25th April. I won't be completely inactive but I won't be able to update the books because with so much pressure because of studies, I can't really think properly. I hope you understand.

Thank you for reading!!