Chapter 7

Thank you for reading and supporting the book so far. Voting and sharing help me out a lot. Thank you and enjoy!!
______________________________________

"You posted it! Didn't you Chloe!?" I run up to her and looked at the screen with 973 likes already. Fuck. What if  Father sees? Luka? Nathalie? They're going to think the wrong way! I don't even know what my sexuality is yet, but I didn't want people knowing there is a possibility that I could be anything but straight. "Calm down Adrikins you look great." She smiled. I sighed and sat down then Rose started taking out the nail polish. I can't believe this all was happening. "What color nail polish do you want Adrien? There's pink, green, purple-" I interrupted. "Black." She looked at me  "Oh? Okay." She started painting my nails.

"Girls, the boys are going to arrive soon. Chop chop with the makeovers." Lila said. I choke on my saliva. "Did you say the boys!?" She nods "Yes, they're staying for the party, not the sleepover." Well, that's it for me. I'm done. My life is officially over. Everyone was done and the boys walked in not soon after. Of course, Luka had to be here too... At least Marinette's beauty was distracting him. I was hiding behind a wall looking at him. "Adrien?' Marc whispered and looked at me. I pulled him behind the wall with me. "I look horrible don't I?" I panicked. "Well, you certainly look different. I think it looks good on you. I just never expected this from you." He said in a quiet voice. "Marc I don't know my sexuality. I can't go out in this." Marc took my wrist. "C'mon then."

Marc took me into the bathroom. "You know I always carry an extra outfit around just in case Nathaniel needs an outfit idea for a comic character." He wiped off my makeup with a wipe. I sighed. "Marc you're a lifesaver." He smiled. "So why were you spying on Marinette anyways?" I changed into the outfit. It was formal attire for the party. "Marinette? No. I was looking at Luka." I adjusted my tie looking into the mirror. "You like-" I nod. Marc snickered a bit.

"So what about Nathaniel? I know you like him." I smirked. "N-Nathaniel? I don't know what you're talking about." I looked at him. "You can tell me." Marc smiled. "I like him, but I'm too scared to tell him that. I don't want to ruin our duo. It'll be awkward." I put both of my hands on his shoulders. "I say you go get what is yours." Marc blushed. "Tell him? Right now!?" I nod and he nods back. "I'll try." We both walk out to the party together.

Everyone was slow dancing together. It perfect time for Marc to make his move. Even though that's Nathaniel's job .-. "Nath," He said and walked up to him to see and hand reached out to his. Marc blushed and took his hand and danced. Aww, I smiled looking at them.

Then I turned my head to the best dancers in the room. Marinette and Luka...it looked like they were practically made for one another. I sighed. I wish I had a perfect relationship. Like Marc and Nathaniel do. The last time Chloe threw a party I danced with Mari, I owe Chloe and dance. I sighed. "Can I have this dance?" I reach out for Chloe's hand. "Oh, Adrikins you shouldn't have~" If she calls me that one more time God damn.

After the dance everyone hung out on the rooftop in the pool full of balls. There was food and music as well. I sat in a seat and watched everyone. "Hey, Adrien" Luka sat beside me. "So I'm Instagram I saw-" I blushed. "The picture you saw it? Well, I didn't know Chloe was going to post it. It is not what it looks like." I rambled. "The picture?" I nod. "Yes, the one I was in the dress. Just forget it ever existed." He was confused. "You wore a dress? I didn't see- but why does it matter anyway? You could wear whatever you want, at the end of the day it's just fabric." He didn't know about the dress and I just told him! UGHHH. "I wasn't following Chloe." Luka laughed. I laughed too. "That's good. She is pretty toxic on there." "Good to know" Luka smiled.

"So next week I'm having a get-together at my place. Do you want to come? Kitty section is performing a new song for Marinette." I rubbed my arm. "What's the occasion?" "It's our five-month anniversary." He smiled. Luka looked so happy...she made him so happy...ouch. It's my fault. I asked about the occasion but I didn't expect that. Five months... wow. "I'll ask." I sighed.