"Oh hey, Del." She greeted me. She leaned on the door way. Her eyes looked tired.

"Whaddup, I'm here to pick up Lily, Jimmy asked me to pick her up last night.." I peered into the living room area and saw Lily sitting on the sofa.

I smiled and waved at her. She waved to me with her tiny hand.

"You think your gonna take her from me?!" She yelled.

"Woah..! It's not like that! Jimmy just asked to look after her!" I put my hands up in defense. I heard leaves crunching behind me.

I turned around and saw Jimmy walking up to us.

"Yo! The fuck is going on?!" Jimmy yelled. I moved out of the way for him to talk to his mom.

He moved his moms out the way and looked around for Lily.

"Hey baby.." His voice was softer as he helped her get her jacket and shoes on.

"Why are you taking Lily?!" His moms yelled.

"Look at yourself!" Jimmy yelled.

"Ever since Greg fuckin' left you've been a fucking mess!"

"I can believe your doing this shit in front of Lily!" Jimmy yelled and picked Lily up.

"Cmon Del.." I followed him out in front of the trailer.

"Hey baby, Del is gonna watch you for a couple of hours ok?" He whispered to her.

She nodded her head and Jimmy set her down.

"Thanks again.." He said to me.

"Fasho." I replied.

"Cmon Lily." I said. She grabbed my hand as we walked to my car. I turned around to see Jimmy looking at us.

I smiled at him and waved, he smiled back and walked to his car.

I helped Lily into the car. I buckled her in.

"Hey Lily, want to get sum ice cream?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Aight, let's go!" I said with some excitement in my voice.

"Del.." I heard Lily whisper.

"Yup?" I replied.

"Are you Jimmy's girlfriend.." She asked and started laughing.

"Uh well.." I trailed.

She stopped laughing and looked out the window.

I drove back to the 7-11 Mo'Nique worked at.

I opened the passenger door for Lily. I took the seatbelt off and she opened her arms for me.

I laughed and picked her up.

I closed the door with my foot and carried Lily. I noticed two guys loitering outside of the door.