Editors Note + Backstory

I randomly got the idea for this while I was cleaning my room, so if it isn't good then uh, sorry. But I really hope you enjoy it!

I'm also going to go over the basic facts about Y/N. Just so in case I lose track of time, I can go back to this page and refresh my memory. (If that makes sense.) I will also be using they/them pronouns for Y/N. So if you don't like that, uhhhh, sorry I guess. Ok onto the backstory.

So Y/N is the twin sibling of Marnie. When they were 5, Piers took them and Marnie to catch the twins their first Pokemons. Y/N got bored, and wandered off. They were attacked by a group of Combees led by a Vespiqueen. A Shuckle saw them being attacked, and decided to save Y/N. The Pokemon managed to defeat the group of Bug Pokemon, albeit barely. By the time the Pokemon got the group of Bugs to leave, Piers had found Y/N. The Shuckle ended up becoming Y/N's Partner Pokemon. They decided to specialize in Bug types. All of the events of Pokemon Sword/Shield happened, including Bede destroying the Stow-on-side mural. The first few chapters will also be in Bede's POV. 

So I hope you enjoy this fanfic! It's my very first so I can't guarentee it'll be good-

Alright later! 

-The Author