『🏒90'𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊』

"Even when we fade
eventually into nothing
"
_______________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Date ♥』 

Renjun avoided eye contact as Mark leaned closer "have dinner with me after my game" Renjun clenched his jaw, he had to keep up his reputation. He couldn't panic all because a boy was using sweet talking on him,

"And why would I do that?"

"Why not...think about it," Mark lifted his other hand and twirled stands of Renjun's hair around his finger "doesn't a night out with me sound fun~" 'yes' was what he desired to respond with but he didn't.

Alright, if Mark was gonna flirt then Renjun will do it back.

"Only if you win" the Chinese challenged knowing all well that Mark's team will win, the elder smirked and took the challenge.

"Very well then, when I win, you have to go on a date with me. No backing out" Renjun raised a brow,

""When?" Don't be so confident Lee"

"You and I both know that i'll win Doll" Mark leaned closer til' their noses were touching "don't you?" Renjun gulped, if this continued on any longer, he'll definitely explode.

"Y-Yeah, sure..."

_______________

Renjun stood by the gymnasium doors, as he watched Mark skate smoothly across the ice successfully hitting the puck with his stick so that it'd make it into the other teams net. Cheers erupted from the crowed as he had scored perfectly, cheers mostly from the females.

Renjun envied Mark, he was good at everything. Writing, sports, speech, give him a task and he'll complete it in no time without mistake and without complain. Renjun sighed as he glanced at his watch, the game was gonna end in a few minutes.

He took that chance to leave.

Renjun doubted that Mark was serious about the date thing, Mark was probably just playing. So instead of making a fool of himself, he decided to leave. He pushed open the gates and took a few step forward, only to be pulled back by the devil himself.

"Leaving so soon?" he pouted.

"I- uh..." Mark chuckled,

"You saw me win, don't tell me your backing off now"

"I uh, n-no of course not! Why would I do that?" Mark smiled,

"Just making sure Doll" Renjun let out a shaky breath as he tried to get rid of the butterflies that were invading his stomach,

"Don't call me that..."

"Why not Doll? Does it make you flustered" the younger covered his mouth and nodded making Mark laugh "i'll call you whatever i'd like Kitten, now get in the car" right, Mark was a senior which meant he had a license already.

"Where...where are we going?"

"Somewhere dark and enclosed"

"ARE YOU GONNA MURDER ME!?" Mark rolled his eyes,

"I am not going to murder you Kitten, don't think so lowly of me"

"Meh..."

"What's your favorite food?"

"Um, hotpot...?"

"Great, ttaeboki it is"

"How rude!"

"I'm sorry Kitten but I already made reservations"

"Then why'd you ask?"

"To start up a conversation"

"That's a terrible conversation starter"

"Oh is it?" Mark clicked his tongue, "we're conversing right now, check mate"

"I hate you" Mark only gave him a cheeky smile "here we are" he parked the car and was quick to run to Renjun's side to open the car door for him.

"What a gentleman"

"I've been told"

"This better be good Lee, otherwise i'll run to that cute teammate of yours. Jeno Lee, was it?" Mark pouted,

"I'm the only Lee you need!"